• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oops...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

...must have got a little overexcited in my hurry to respond

• Sassy
    Sassy

Well if I felt invisible yesterday.. I sure can't today. Thank you everyone..

moanzy, yes a group hug is definately in order. I guess most of us felt invisible here and there, but who knew HuH?

Mamacat, I see you understood my memories of being a stay at home mom. I remember my ex being tired of talking when he came home from work too! I think your smart to be getting to know more moms that understand and can share timetogether! And you DO have an identity! it just gets lost a little sometimes when you are so busy in the mom and wife role!

Evanescence, I'm glad you see EVERYONE.. you must have special vision...We need you here!

codeblue, my dear friend.. you have never made me feel invisble.. one day we need to 'visbily' meet in person!

LT, Your right... probably a little more fun in Sixy's thread is in order.. I've been forgetting to have fun lately

iggy_the_fish, are we all prodical sons?

Mary, I got your pm.. thank you.. you'll find I replied. And your right, many times people are just reading.. we forget that sometimes. And Sometime we need a thread like this to bring you guys out.. so we do remember that!

Gretchen, I guess like LT, I was surprised at your comment too.. and I guess thinking about it, people were surprised to read mine here. I love your posts and miss talking to you in chat. Konw that you are ALWAYS welcome and WANTED in any discussion I am in.. and if you ever want to chat privately on yahoo or msn... my ids are sassyxjw (yahoo) .. shoot.. I forget my msn id.. but you can pm me if you use that.. I'd love to chat now and then!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Yes...the only way you can tell I'm around is to look for the a** dent on the couch or chair I am seated in.

Oh yea..smell for my breath...especially after a sardine lunch.

~Hill

• Sassy
    Sassy

Glad this brought you out to post then Hillbilly, I miss chatting with you in the chatroom

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

...I just realized that one of the main reasons I neglect to let people know they matter to me is that I assume that I (and what I have to say) don't really matter to them...a sense of insignificance...

Sometimes it's good to be wrong...but only if you realize it...and now I do. Thanks Sassy and all of you!

We all matter and we all have something to contribute. Cool.

~Merry

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

In REAL life - Invisibility is something I enjoy until someone REQUIRES something of me.

• Sirona
    Sirona

((((((SASSY))))))

I didn't read this thread until now! sorry!

You are not invisible. I think sometimes it is difficult when people read a thread to answer to everyone's posts. I understand what you mean though, on my thread about depression it has pretty much died and I just expected so many other people to comment. Then you get a newbie who posts and EVERYONE comments on their thread and encourages them.

Gretchen, I DO love your posts! Keep coming here!

Sirona

• Sassy
    Sassy
    ...I just realized that one of the main reasons I neglect to let people know they matter to me is that I assume that I (and what I have to say) don't really matter to them...a sense of insignificance...

Sometimes it's good to be wrong...but only if you realize it...and now I do. Thanks Sassy and all of you!

Thanks Merry!

MidwichCuckoo, isn't it more fun to stay invisible WHEN someone requires something???

I understand what you mean Sirona. Its wonderful that the newbies feel love.. we're human though.. when we are low.. even though we know we have many friends.. we still need the hugs too..

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

heck ...I'm on Sixy's thread and there are times I feel invisible. Y'all only want me there because I make coffee in the mornings and set up the buffet.

dammit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit