Do you ever feel invisible?

by Sassy 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Arrowstar, you are never invisible. I can guarantee that with 100% conviction. Your an integral part of this place

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Sassy -

That's very kind of you to say. I appreciate the effort. However, I might as well be a whiter shade of pale.

Never mind...this too will pass.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm rarely here anymore, and I have terrible eyesight, but ya'll aren't invisible, by ANY means to me. *muah* Sassy, I mean it girl, we need to go out when I get back. Remember what I said about teh time I called you late at night balling my eyes out? Always remember that. And Arrowstar, I don't notice you JUST because you make coffee and set up teh buffet, I notice you cause you give me tequilla shots too!!!! *MUAH*

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Lisa:

Y'all only want me there because I make coffee in the mornings and set up the buffet.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Apa.. its a date.. you pick a day and we'll do it the next week!

See. I never notice coffee trays.. cuz I don't drink the stuff.. blach..

• Angry
  • Angry
  • Angry
    Angry

hey guys! I just thought I would stick my nose in everybody's business and say atleast you aren't squeacky new like me! sometimes I feel very awkward to even reply to anybody because I know that everybody is probably paranoid of me and the ones that are not, I want to say thank you for your warm welcome.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

No worries Angry, I have something like 3200 post and people are still paranoid of me ;) Unfortunately we have a paramoid past to thank for that. And welcome aboard!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Angry:
    Are we supposed to be paranoid of "Angry" people from Arkansas?

Welcome to the board

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit