Do you ever feel invisible?

by Sassy 121 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

(waiting for LT to feel really and truly invisible)

(oops, wrong thread, like he said)

• minimus
    minimus

ummmmmmmmm nooooooooooooooo.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Merry replied.
    Thinks, "Hmmm,what does that mean?"

• JW83
    JW83

LT, it means that I am still invisible!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

(looks around for disembodied voice)

• Sassy
    Sassy

Just to make sure none of you feel invisible.....

whyamihere, I know you are going through some blue days right now, and if I can be of any help in any way, please let me know. Man I remember the days of little ones and no one over 4 feet to talk to. When I'd finally see someone in person, I'd babble like crazy, just happy to talk to an adult.. (not sure if you do that when hubby comes home or not). Any way, I know you are not invisible here! I see you all over the place

GetBusyLiving, well we know you REALLY can't see through yourself.. but.. I know you have many talents

undercover, I know what you mean about cars pulling out on you.. IT HAPPENS to me on my commute EVERY DAY.. it was scary when I needed breakwork!

I am going to keep in mind you are a people watcher!

doogie, thats kind of cool that although you revel in attention, when you may get it, but actually like being left alone.. I'll bet people really don't tire of you... but I understand the comfortzone part..

RichieRich I doubt you are invisible being so tall and with red hair! HOw do you manage to blend in with natuer when you hunt? and yes.. that was deep..

tetrapod.sapien, I see.. another people watcher.. I am taking notes! I think you are right about our being victims of a cult and some of his being after effects. I also agree with you about avatars, they do help people connect....

MerryMagdalene I have to tell you that your posts seem to brighten up any thread on the board.. I love your fun and sponteniety style or writing.. your way of remember to comment to others .. thoughtfulness..

my dear friend talesin.. you are such a special one.. as usual, your comments always make me smile..

blondie, no, you have never ever ignored me. (ot that I thought anyone was trying to ignore me.. just perhaps not notice). although you have always been so thoughtful.....I've been a fan of you for a long long time.. you never cease to amaze me sometimes the things you say that I didn't expect. I'm still feeling good about a comment you made to me about a month or so ago in a pm...

jaffacake and kaykay_mp thank for your comments here and im PM. They really did help a great deal!

HadEnuf, thank you soooo much for your words.. I just love your presense here on the board.. one day we just must meet!

luna2 I agree with your comments about similar things happening on non JW boards.. it is that nature as you said.. I've on a few myself un dub related. On your blog comment.. just a note.. I have friends who sent me urls for their blogs.. I just never know what to say.. its like if someone said, here you can read my diary. I wouldn't write in it... that is their diary.. I know blogs are different.. but.. maybe people aren't as comfortable writing in them like on a board like this.. but not a take against you.. does that make sense??

Amazing1914, as always you are amazing! Thank you for your boost of confidences.. I smiled as I read your comments about all my achievements..

Sunnygal41, you now I love ya.. and your right.. sometimes being invisible can be a good thing

LT what can I say... lol.. I can't imagine any post of yours not getting replies.. you are too much fun

JW83, you are far from the most unpopular here... and what can I say to a no 1 threadkiller.. I bow down to you! I tried to kill many a thread.. but they wouldn't let me!

swiftbreeze, I appreciate your commenting.. I know there are those who do not have as a big of a mouth as I do.. they read threads and we might not even know they did.. but everyone once in a while they tell us. Thank you for reading this one today

And MINIMUS... invisible is the last thing ANYONE would ever say about you

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ah, but it's true, my deario.
    We all have our invisible moments

Look within, and know that thou art loved...

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks LT

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I love you Sassy

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sure couldn't be invisible then!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest