Do you ever feel invisible?

by Sassy 121 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    write the words sex or masturbation and it will make you as visible as a reflector in the dark.

except when the title of the thread is "*Sex* & Evolution vs. Creation debate"

• fairchild
    fairchild
    except when the title of the thread is "*Sex* & Evolution vs. Creation debate"

Lol. How about sexy evolution stories?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ha ha, hey not bad! could get kind of wild!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

If i had been i would have been invisible to the congregation backstabbers Back Stabber Back Stabber

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Desmond Morris was my fav pre-teen one handed read.

• Sassy
    Sassy

talesin, I wish I had air miles.. Id love nothing more than to hop on a plane to see you.. unfortunately I don't

LT.. me thinks the excuse to bump into people can come in handy sometimes

hillbilly.. I did actually wonder why we could see her... when her jet was invisible...

Mark, I haven't heard that song.. so I have no idea what it is about

frankiespeakin, you are right, there are times very much it is advantageious to be less visible

fairchild, I agree, the traffic on here does move things rapidly and it is impossible to catch it all.. I know I don't.. I am sure I miss many very important things said by people I wish I had read..

"*Sex* & Evolution vs. Creation debate"

tetrapod.sapien it has a ring to it..

Danny, yes there are times it would be nice to be invisible to the backstabbers

Little Red Hen, I am sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about...

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Sassy,

I want you to know that I have always enjoyed reading your posts and noticed your absence. I wish I had posted something in the where is sassy thread but didn't because I really don't know you very well. I remember you gave me some very good feedback when my mom was giving me grief and I really appreciated it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thank you unbeliever. That is nice to know and means a lot

• talesin
    talesin
    Whats the point?

To make little boys ask questions.

(just teasin' ya, hill... )

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sassylassy:
    Oh, excuse me, I didn't realise I was wearing you

Frankie:

And there are times when you want to be noticed, to make more money, get a raise, having sex with someone, your close family and friends but all in different degrees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit