What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hate reality shows. They're so UNreal.

• blondie
    blondie

I used to hate reality shows and I still don't watch them, but I can see some value in American Idol and Amazing Race.

I like cop shows and forensic shows and scifi. Not comedy shows. Used to watch Drew Carey. Occasionally South Park with the hubby or King of the Hill but we avoid the Simpsons.

2 of my shows have hit the dust, JAG and Enterprise. But then Numbers and the new L&O will replace them.

I watch way too much TV. But I'm a TV baby.

Blondie

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

The Young and the Restless

Prime Minister's Question Time

Eastenders

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel

Veronica Mars

Carnivale

• blondie
    blondie

I just discovered Vernoica Mars..Bob. Good show.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

My favorite TV show of all time is the Prisoner.

That's why I hate the name of the hot cylon babe on the new Battlestar Galactica, every time I hear Number 6, I think of Patrick McGoohan.

Be seeing you!

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Kristen Bell does a great job as Veronica Mars. I do not have Showtime and missed her in a remake of the 1930's anti-drug propaganda film, "Reefer Madness."

The writing and dialog on Veronica Mars is superb and it has a film noir feel.

• blondie
    blondie

I remember the Prisoner when it first aired. I was a teenager then. Required viewing at home.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, the only reality show I like is American Idol....I wish someone FIRED Donald Trump.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Watching the Prisoner as a child in the 60's had a profound effect on me.

"I am not a number I am a free man" lies at the heart of my politics to this day.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I like the Real World and Road Rules on MTV.

I like to watch all the dating shows. I love it when people have a horrible date and can't stand being together. No psycho-analyzing folks, I just think it's funny.

I thought Jerry Springer exposed the worst American families on television, but now A&E has a show called "Intervention" where you see different addicts drag their families through a living hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit