What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Remember when Larry's mother died?? That was hysterical!!

• jula71
    jula71

The funniest one is when the corpse had Larry's missing golf club!!!!!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Ext Makeover Home Ed
    Law & Order and L&O SVU
    Survivor
    Apprentice
    Unique Whips
    Sopranos
    Third Watch
    Simpsons
    Americas Most Wanted & Cops

I forgot to add Food network and HGTV in between all of the above.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

How about when Larry and his wife were in the middle of the automatic car-wash and it breaks down. He uses his cell phone to call the carwash operator. I just about died!

Dismembered

"Where do they teach you to talk like that? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"

• Bas
    Bas

The evening news and news shows.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I love 24.I havent seen any episodes of the new series yet though.Its far too frustrating to watch just 45 minutes a week!

I will wait till August when the DVD comes out then just waste a Weekend watching it all.Thats what i did with the last 2 Series.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Does anyone still watch the Re-runs of old popular Shows?

I watch Roseanne and Cosby show all the time. As a kid it was funny. Now that I am married and have children it's real life.

Brooke

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I try not to miss Scrubs as I think that is the funniest show ever made. I watch pretty much any Law and Order that is made, I'll usually check out Family Guy, Simpsons and King of the Hill. My favorite show of all time was "The Awful Truth" which was Michael Moore's show, I also was a huge fan of Daria. There's not too much else I watch, the occasional Las Vegas (Nikki Cox is so hot I think it may be illegal) and I'm nearly obsessed with Medium lately.

• minimus
    minimus

I used to love TAXI. I do wish some of those classics would make it in TVLand.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

MUST see is The L Word. If I have to work Sunday nights, I watch it On Demand as soon as I get home. I used to like all the CSI's, but like someone said, there are too many now. I just started watching Medium. And Revelations. Mostly I'm a movie freak. As for reruns, I watch the X Files and I have almost all of Roseanne on tapes.

The other night I was flipping through HBO or Showtime, can't remember which, and started watching this comediene named Lewis Black. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I never heard of him, but damn.....I haven't laughed like that in a long time!!

http://www.lewisblack.net/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit