What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I enjoy the Law and Order's, My favorite is SVU, (and not just because of Mariska).
    But, my favorites include, Navy NCIS, (great show - Did anybody see the Medal of Honor Episode?)
    The Simpsons, South Park, Everybody Loves Raymond (I LOVE the parents), and Enterprise (yeah I know it's cancelled, but I still enjoyed it).

Saturday nights is British Comedy night. A whole evening of Are you Being Served?, Keeping up Appearences, Waiting for God, As Time goes By, and other great British Shows.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

South Park, The Apprentice and Investigative Reports, City Confidential and Cold Case Files on A&E

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

"Desperate Housewives" - it's not only a must see but a requirement!

HGTV's "Mission Organization" - I love the way they declutter and organize a space in less than 30 minutes!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

For me, it is "24", "Boston Legal" (when the heck are they gonna show new episodes???), and "Survivor". I also love watching "Dan Abrams" and "Keith Olbermann" on MSNBC.

I also tape "CSI," "CSI: Miami", "CSI: New York", "NCIS", "NUMB3RS" and "Without a Trace" for me to watch while I do my exercises on the treadmill. Six episodes a week is nearly enough for a daily 45-minute workout.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I'm not a real tv kinda guy, but I must see stargate sg1.

My nightly ritual is to flip back and forth between simpsons and futurama at 10pm then watch family guy at 10:30.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

• in canada we have this sweet show on our Discovery channel called "Daily Planet". all about science and technology.
    • myth busters
    • alien planet (speculations on what life will be like in 50 000 years).
    • stargate
    • charlie rose
    • dinosaur planet.
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    I haven't met a Law & Order I didn't like. When it finally degrades to "Law & Order: Meter Maid Patrol", I may have to bow out.

Do you like the SVU episodes? I don't. Too sick.

• Jodo
    Jodo

Yep, "Desperate Housewives" for me and the missus too. Except I usually miss it and end up downloading it a few episodes at a time to watch all at once.

Oh, and ER for the wife. She started watching it when a lot of people stopped watching after George Clooney had left (including her sister) and never misses it now.

EDIT: Aaaarrgghhh! How could I forget "Most Haunted". Although I will admit I mostly watch it now to see who Derek Acorah will be possessed by this week.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Mostly anything on the History Channel.

King of the Hill and Simpsons

I avoid most ALL news at all costs... as it's an insult to almost everyone's intelligence and most news isn't news.... just spin!

The less TV you watch, the less you miss it or even want it.... the opposite is true too.... like drugs.

u/d

• roybatty
    roybatty
    the show "24" is on the top of my list,

24 is the best show on TV. I never watched it until the beginning of this season but I'm obsessed with it. I have never been so addicted to any tv show as I am to this one. I can't wait see see how things unfold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit