What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The SHIELD is superb!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Sopranos, 24, CSI (Las Vegas), Numb3rs, Law & Order (original and SVU), Enterprise, Family Guy, Malcom in the Middle, Simpsons, Monk, X-Files.

I'm catching up on Sopranos season 5 right now. Thank gawd for video on demand service!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Detective,

So is your avatar.

Dismembered

Never, never, interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

• minimus
    minimus

Dis, what the hell are you talking about??

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

T.V. Addict Alert!!

American Idol, Nashville Star, Nanny 911 (and that other nanny show), Trading Spouses, Wife Swap, Extreme Makeover: Home Addition, CSI (all three shows), ER, Everyone Loves Raymond, The Apprentice, Survivor, Most sappy t.v. movies, The animal rescue shows on Animal planet, House Hunters, ANY garden show on PBS, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Biography, Nip & Tuck, The Simple Life, The reality shows on PBS about life in different periods of history where they actually have families living like they were in that time period, The Ozbournes, The Nick & Jessica Simpson Show (but don't tell anyone and I hate the Ashlee Simpson show), ALL Packer games and Monday night football, The Olympics, Figure Skating, The Tour De France (or is Tour DUH France?), According to Jim, Star Search. Have I missed anything? l Never watch daytime t.v. AND...I use my vcr a lot and record stuff that I end up never watching.

Cathy L. Member of TVWA (T.V.Watchers Anonymous)

• freedom96
    freedom96

Sopranos, American Idol, The Apprentice.

• catchthis
    catchthis

Cathy, member of the TVWA, you really should look into getting a DVR. Most of those showtimes conflict with each other. A VCR almost doesn't cut it these days if you're a hardcore TV enthusiast.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

South Park

Simpsons

The McLaughlin Group on PBS

OSU Buckeye Football

True-crime type shows, like City Confidential on A&E

I love the 80's

The Dog Whisperer

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

24,house,lost,without a trace are awesomm. i loved HBO's series "the wire" when it was on. when it comes out on dvd everyone here should see it.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Reno 911 and Yankers . . .in other words, reality TV.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit