What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Anything on Food Network....preferable Rachel Ray ($40-a-day and 30-minute meals)....Iron Chef...I just have to watch that every night at 2am....

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Do you like the SVU episodes? I don't. Too sick.

Yeah, I dig 'em. I like Munch on there, the lieutenant's cool, I dig the character played by Iced Tea, or Ice Cube, or whatever silly name he's got.

• Preston
    Preston

Veronica Mars anyone?!?

I know you prefer Lost, and the increasingly mediocre Desperate Housewives. However, Veronica Mars is really, really, really AWESOME!

I know there's some very good reasons why it isn't that popular (1) It's on UPN, and only Star Trek geeks watch UPN. That's a good point. However, it's not Veronica Mars' fault that it's on a crappy network! (2) Isn't Veronica Mars, like, some stupid Nancy Drew rip-off? Yes! I mean, NO! I mean it's kind of a rip-off of Nancy Drew, but it's like if Nancy Drew was really HOT, and funny, and complicated and... oh, screw it. (3) The acting is good despite the fact that it may skate to the edge of stoopid Buffy-esque scripts

I think all of this elevates the show into something tons smarter than the average program you're too embarrassed to admit you watch (Smallville, anyone?).

- Preston

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sweetp...I have a crush on Chairman Kaga.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

used to never miss law and order csi without a trace..but there is just too many now so not must see anymore ...more will see when it is on

never miss the west wing desperate housewives scrubs countdown heave i got news for you

never watch reality shows or soap operas

• jula71
    jula71

I've gotten addicted to HOUSE.......

• lilbit
    lilbit

this is whats programed on my tivo

General Hospital yeah been watching it since I was 14 Im addicted

American Idol, Lost, Survivor,CSI, Charmed, Desprate Housewives, and Extreme home makeover

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Sopranos, Night Calls, Bill O'Reilly, American Chopper, Curb Your Enthusiasm

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• minimus
    minimus

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Min,

That show kills me.

Dismembered

"what the helt....who's the deadman that threw the salt shaker?"

Share this