What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I like American Idol. The Sopranos is a show I don't miss (when it's on).....And you??

• rebel8
    rebel8

Sopranos for me too, Law & Order, CSI, Seinfeld, West Wing, and the occassional Days of Our Lives (just for laughs). Also really into the Discovery and History channels, except for the reruns.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

CSI. Other than that, not much else holds my attention...

J

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

ER

Will and Grace (Used to be better)

That 70's Show (so funny)

I love American Idol ( I think it is losing its touch )

Brooke

I miss "Friends"!

• minimus
    minimus

Law and Order is GREAT!

• Mulan
    Mulan

American Idol

Survivor

The Apprentice

Third Watch

Real Time with Bill Maher

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I haven't met a Law & Order I didn't like. When it finally degrades to "Law & Order: Meter Maid Patrol", I may have to bow out.

Monk is interesting, but a little too campy. Almost as if there are separate Columbo and Mary-Kate&Ashley factions on the writing team vying for control.

Simpsons, Futurama, The Family Guy, South Park, Drawn Together. If I can find it, Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist.

I love The Oblongs, but it's only on once a week, and that at 1-freakin'-am. :-(

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Ed, Edd, and Eddie is watchable, but that's more of a watch-it-with-Zach sort of deal.

Dave

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

the show "24" is on the top of my list, then comes CSI, House, Survivor, Amazing Race.

• luna2
    luna2

If I can remember to turn the tv on, CSI on Thursday nights and The Red Green Show on PBS Friday nights. Oh, and I like House, but I don't remember when that's on so I just have to happen to catch it. LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Every once in a while, I like Jerry Springer. I get a kick out of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit