• undercover
    undercover

Sopranos

Carnivale

Deadwood

Live With Bill Maher

Simpsons

South Park

Whose Line is it Anyway(both British and Amercian versions)

Biker Build-Off

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Lost

Antiques Roadshow

Gilmore Girls

And since it is on at night "All my Children"

Leslie

• JustMeNonJDub
  • sf
    sf

The Contender, Sunday night, NBC, 9 pm pacific time.

It's too bad Joey was headbutted by Manfredo and thus the fight was stopped. I'd have liked to see Manfredo kick Joeys ass full circle. But Manfredo DID win.

And now Jesse is going to fight the guy I wanted him too. I hope he annihilates him.

___

24, Monday nights, FOX, 9pm pacific time.

I think Zoe and whats-his-name are gonna hook up. But to send her out in the field without a gun, was stupid writing. It's not realistic that someone working counter terrorism will go into the field unarmed. Please. It was an insult to the viewer.

___

JUDGE JUDY!!!, each weekday, CBS, 3 pm pacific time.

When I'm asking my daughter questions about her activities I say "just tell the truth....don't make me have to go judge judy on ya"...meaning, i will peel the truth down to it's bare flesh.

___

Surreal Life, Sunday nights or reruns on weekends, VH-1, 9pm.

Yummy entertainment.

___

History channel [ i love watching old history stuff especially hitler programs and conspiracy stuff], Discovery [american chopper], animal planet, AandE, Bravo, Lifetime, USA, many more cable channels.

sKally

• talesin
    talesin
    JUDGE JUDY!!!, each weekday, CBS, 3 pm pacific time.
    When I'm asking my daughter questions about her activities I say "just tell the truth....don't make me have to go judge judy on ya"...meaning, i will peel the truth down to it's bare flesh.

Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!

She is one sharp cookie and that is the name of her book. It's okay, quite funny at times, not as good as one would expect, though.

I love it when she says, "I am smarter than you on my worst days". hahaha She verbalizes what I want to say to some people, but I know that it would be mean and wrong.

t

• minimus
    minimus

I do like Judge shows---all of them, especially Texas Justice. Tooooooo funny.

• sf
    sf

OMG!! I just thought of something:

If Jesse beats this guy that means he will then fight Manfredo. Both these guys are my favorite. What am I to do????? Oh god! I did not realize this until now. This is going to be hard to place a bet on now. What an awesome and challenging fight this will be for both of them.

sKally

• Makena1
    Makena1

Real Time with Bill Maher

HardBall - Chris Matthews

That 70's Show

Still Standing

King of Queens

Everybody loves Raymond

Survivor

The Contender

The Shield

Late Night with Conan O'Brien (reruns on Comedy Central)

Saturday Night Live

Mad TV

ESPN - basketball, tennis and golf for nappy time. :)

Geeez - guess I am an addict!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Deadwood

The Apprentice

Family Guy

The Sopranos

Six Feet Under

Myth Busters

Pen and Teller's Bulls**t

It Takes a Thief (new show on the Discovery Channel)

• sf
    sf

Geez (smacks herself upside the forehead), how could I forget to include THIRD WATCH?

I know, friday night is it's last episode on NBC, yet it's on A and E every day. So I get my fix.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit