What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

History Channel...especially when they talk about wacko religious groups that descended from William Miller.

• doogie
    doogie

wonder showzen on MTV2 every friday (i think it comes on some other nights at 10:00 too). it's like sesame street on crack. funniest show ever (i laugh harder at that then Ali G, Chappelle Show, South Park, and Aqua Teen combined)

i like Tom Goes to the Mayor on cartoon network too. that guys hilarious.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Survivor, The Apprentice, and this new show on ABC called Eyes starring Tim Daly. My dad loves Iron Chef and records every episode on DVR... Other than that... i don't watch much...

• Mutz
    Mutz

The Sky at Night (Astronomy Prog).

Ray Mears Survival (always interesting).

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I forgot the Discovery Channel and the History Channel. I do watch those. This was awesome last week. If you didn't see it...you should!

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/supervolcano/supervolcano.html

Also, I never miss the Chappelle Show.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Nip Tuck is really good too, but on pretty late at night, Saturdays here. I watch it when I can't sleep.

I agree that Eyes is very good.

I confess I also watch As the World Turns. (only since I was about 10 )

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Law and Order: the original and SVU. At first I couldn't watch SVU it was just too icky for me. Criminal Intent is eh...just not worthy of being called a law and order show. I do like Trial by jury...but it still isn't as good as the first two series.

The Shield

Dead like me...before it was canceled!!! UGH waiting for season 2 on dvd

Deadwood

Fat Actress

Medium

that is about it really. I love third watch but only watch it on reruns every now and then. I don't watch as much tv as I used to...I usually go in spurts...watch a lot for about 2 weeks, then not so much for a while.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Blue Collar TV on the WB
    A&E's Dog, Bounty Hunter
    Several shows on Food Network: Unwrapped, Rachel Ray's 30 minute Meals, Everyday Italian, Low-Carb Cooking

• catchthis
    catchthis

• Sopranos
    • Curb Your Enthusiasm
    • Oz
    • South Park
    • Chappelle's Show
    • The Apprentice

In no particular order.....Those are the only six shows that I ever care(d) to watch. Everything else is just background noise to me.

• detective
    detective

finally someone said Scrubs.

That show is freakin' hilarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit