An Elder Told Me.... Many To Be Disfellowshipped Soon...

by Doubtfully Yours 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr.D.Frost
    Mr.D.Frost

*drops pants after opening door* oops..."Did you want something??"

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

LOL -

all people that have drifted, inactives, and others baptized and not complying with the Biblical mandates for a JW, will be visited and given an option to shape up or ship out

Doesn't drifting/being inactive indicate that a person has already decided to ship out? Why bother visiting in the first place...

They sure have cornered the market on control tactics "SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT". ROFLOL

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

If they go on the offensive it bolsters their sense of importance and self-righteousness.My opinion is, an elder on the hunt for this reason is a worthless piece of s#%t and so is the rest of the WT.

HCM

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hes talking rubbish.....mainly cos most of the elders couldnt be bothered putting that much effort in....+there is always the risk that some might respond thereby creating even more work

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The nice-guy elders must be hanging by a thread these days...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dunno where he got that info DY. There has been no communication from bethel on this that I've seen yet. I think he mighta been talking out his ass.

If a letter like that is ever sent, believe me, it will be scanned and posted with in the hour.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Sounds like the doors of the ark are closing..

GBL

• mnb77
    mnb77

Lets see, cleanse his Organization, whatever?!?! Who hasn?t been listening to the Almighty to begin with?are they closing up shop and leaving people alone? If not, then the cleansing isn?t working?Lets try again, eh?

• VM44
    VM44

Isn't the Congregation Secretary suppose to destroy publisher records (and cards) after 5 or 10 years of inactivity? Especially if the people involved do not attend meetings.

If that is so, how will they know who to visit for the ones who have faded away for 10, 15, 20 or more years?

--VM44

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

THIS will give them a excuse for when the numbers fall even further down next year!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit