An Elder Told Me.... Many To Be Disfellowshipped Soon...

by Doubtfully Yours 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

An elder told me the book is Jehovah's latest provision to cleanse his Organization.

He said soon all people that have drifted, inactives, and others baptized and not complying with the Biblical mandates for a JW, will be visited and given an option to shape up or ship out.

He said that if the person refuses the help offered by the congregation they'll be notified of the date of disfellowshipping and given time to appeal the decision.

He was so happy stating that this way Jehovah's Organization was preparing for the final clean-up before Armageddon.

He sounded so convincing that it almost made perfect sense what he was saying. I got goose bumps listening to his reasoning.

DY

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    all people that have drifted, inactives, and others baptized and not complying with the Biblical mandates for a JW, will be visited and given an option to shape up or ship out.

To any JW who darkens my door: Bite me

• Scully
    Scully

Creepy.

I wonder if the new book changed Disfellowshipping? to bona fide executions (instead of just social and spiritual executions) if he'd be as happy about it.

• catchthis
    catchthis

Sounds about right to me. But I believe they already started this witch hunt compassionate shepherding work at the beginning of this year.

• franklin J
    franklin J

this is hilarious....I will keep a magnum of champagne at the ready for the celebration, I know my nice Irish Catholic wife would love to toast this one with me....

and when they show up at my door, my only comment will be...

"you have no power here. Be gone; before someone drops a house on you....."

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

This is very interesting.Could it be he was making it up to scare people back?

If it's true I'll have to bring my wife to the nuthouse,she'll be so racked with guilt and shame for "not doing what she knows shw should be doing".

My feeling is if this is true and they plan on df'ing all us inactive ones,it will literally shake the foundation of the WTS and bring its downfall rather quickly.

• minimus
    minimus

GET THE LAWYER'S NUMBER'S OUT!!!

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Will there ever be a total downfall ? I imagine that there are many diehards who would prefer to believe themselves halucinatory rather than suffer loss by considering real truth.

And with fingers in the ears frolick into the sunset - la la la la la la la..................

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Doubtfully Yours, Just another sign to show they don't have the truth.The Bible says God's people would offer themself willingly because they love him. That organization is forcing people to serve God out of fear.[Psalms 110:3] When they do DF those not making meetings maybe that will wake a few more up.Hope so anyway.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont go due to mental illness.. see my name? NUTS!

if they df me i'll pitch a fit.. my ex will restrict me from seeing my kids (i'll have to find a way to get a lawyer)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit