An Elder Told Me.... Many To Be Disfellowshipped Soon...

by Doubtfully Yours 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Flash
    Flash
    It might be my days are numbered. All I can say is.... Bring It

Yes and YES!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yep, no elders from (1) the territory we live in, or (2) the territory where our cards are. So what could they do to us? Disfellowship us? That would lose us exactly 2 friends. Maybe. Big fat hairy deal. Oh, yeah, THAT'S punishment -- NOT!!!

Nina (of the Nyah-Nyah-Can't-Touch-Me class)

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Flash - your previous post was awesome!

You also beat me to it on the second, but I'll say it anyway ....

BRING IT ON! (secretly shaking with fear because those meanies really do love me NOT! )

• Flash
    Flash

Thank you, wheres caleb?

• Balsam
    Balsam

My 17 year old son was disfellowshipped about a month or so ago. No reason was given. He refused to attend their judical committee meeting and later they notified him when they would announce it. Some time ago when he stopped attending meeings the Elders would show up at his Dad's house. They would ask to speak to him but he refused to talk to them. He heard them talking to his Dad asking why don't he just disassociate himself? Pretty weird I thought. Perhaps it has already began. The Elders showed up at my oldest sons apartment about a year ago and his near naked girlfriend answered the door. He had not attended a meeting in 2 years. They tried to get him to come to their committee meetings but he refused. They eventually disfellowshipped him but it was clearly for immorality. LOL But with the 17 year old it seemed to be because of his having stopped meetings. I think this policy is already happening.

• Dustin
    Dustin

After I handed em my DA letter the other night, I doubt they will come around again for a long time.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Ever try to tighten your grip on a fistfull of jello? You lose more than you keep.

It could turn out to be a good thing.

Walter

• myself
    myself

"You can't fire me, I already quit!"

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

If thats the case, they read the book before they released it, and before they knocked on my door! Cause It seemed like they hunted me down and gave me the boot right before it came out! Oh well, at least Im off the hit list now.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

If this is the case its official that the Watchtower has no plans of going mainstream.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit