An Elder Told Me.... Many To Be Disfellowshipped Soon...

by Doubtfully Yours 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sassy
    Sassy
    He said soon all people that have drifted, inactives, and others baptized and not complying with the Biblical mandates for a JW, will be visited and given an option to shape up or ship out.

He said that if the person refuses the help offered by the congregation they'll be notified of the date of disfellowshipping and given time to appeal the decision.

He was so happy stating that this way Jehovah's Organization was preparing for the final clean-up before Armageddon.

this is interesting..

when the JW I work with just found out I was inactive.. no longer attending.....as well as HAD a worldly bf.. she had her words from elder hubby.. where she asked me IF I wanted help..

if not.. I was to tell my elders (who I left w/o a word why)..

or she would..

I guess she was trying to help them clean up

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

They called on me the other day,I believe this will happen.The old hard GB is going to draw a mean line in the sand.This will convince die hards that its "the truth".It will also bring moderates to there senses.

sly foxes,they are!!!!!!!!!

• Scully
    Scully

The name of the game in cults is ISOLATION and LOYALTY.

If this does happen, it's serving the cult's interests by ISOLATING members from dissenters on the fringes. They are closing ranks and only allowing LOYAL ACTIVE members to remain. They are trimming away any kind of lifelife to the world outside the cult. They want and need to demonize any contrary opinions of the group in order to ensure the organization's survival.

This is a tactic that demonstrates how terrified the WTS is of us. We know too much, and this is the only "legal" way they can "execute" us in a social and spiritual sense.

Love, Scully

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Now I am hoping they do something over the top like this to make themselves look more obviously idiot than they already do. I think that it will wake up some who are on the fringe and that would be a worthwhile thing. Too many depressed souls in limbo hanging out in JW land.

cybs

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Well Dansk I gotta say it man, you inspired me. For better or for worse.. I'm not hiding anymore.

GBL

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Sounds like the doors of the ark are closing..

And the Lord spake, saying "Are they all inside? Right, fill it with water. Smug gits..."

And there was much rejoicing throughout the land.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Wow! GBL,you look very familiar! Nice pic!

J

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Ténébreux!!!!

• Flash
    Flash
    Now I am hoping they do something over the top like this...I think that it will wake up some who are on the fringe and that would be a worthwhile thing. Too many depressed souls in limbo hanging out in JW land.

cybs

Thats a really positive way to look at it!

• moanzy
    moanzy

I was just thinking, if they get rid of all the sideliners in the cong's, who will be left to pick on?

All that will be left will be a bunch of controlling, mindless freaks!!

OHHH I would love to see eyeball pecking that goes on then!

Moanzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit