Morning worship comment from Bethel

by Smoky 84 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Can you friend at Bethel ask Bro Lett to ask the Angels what they were thinking for 80 years while the preaching work was based on saving everyone before the generation of 1914 saw the end?

Thanks.

On the edge of my seat.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

thanx...joyzabel.....the wt often makes comments to the effect that should replacements be required for unfaithful anointed then they would be taken from among mature longserving tested members of great crowd....however faithful bro letts et al have proved to be up to now i dont think anyone in their wildest dreams could say they fitted that criteria at 20 yrs old and that there were not other much more qualified people in the org....wow even jesus had to wait until he was 30

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This has some of the funniest replies I have EVER read I am LMAO! Don't feel bad NWT yours was funny too! Doesn't the good book say something about that in proverbs? "There is a time for modesty and a time for cussin"... Maybe I'm wrong!

My thought was house 1-5 agree with everything but the angels the angels gave up on this crap years ago they are all down at the pub or here on the internet only the Dogmatic fool j dubbers are still knocking on doors!

Also the garbage men would say "there are those idiotic jw's again why don't they get a good job and stop bothering people"

• upside/down
    upside/down

The context of the statements proves itself a fabrication...

Who was there to witness and record these private conversations? How do they know this was said?

WISHFUL THINKING!

Never forget the Dubs hold themselves in the highest of estimations.... just ask one.

u/d

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Mark and Jean studied with my folks. They were good folks. Steve was a stick- in- the- mud sorta kid as I remember him.

~Hill

• observador
    observador

I think the angels have a lot more interesting things to do...

Observador.

• jambon1
    jambon1

They are deluded

• VM44
    VM44

How does "Brother" Lett know what the angels are doing? ("The angels make note of it", "The angels note the heart condition")

Does he have a direct source of knowledge and facts that others do not have?

Sounds like he has a problem telling reality from fiction.

Lett is a STORY TELLER!

--VM44

• carla
    carla

since when have angels been able to read hearts-----my thoughts exactly.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around. It's one of the funniest I've read in a long time! Especially:

warned her that we were coming. She says, "Those idiots are on their way down to your house." We mark it as not at home, but the angels mark it as something else. They write down LMAO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit