A comment I heard tonight

by Generic Man 300 Replies latest jw experiences

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Why do you guys continue to feed this liar? I bet the Governing Body secretly knows the date of Armageddon as well. Why argue with somebody who is an obvious liar?

GBL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I've never put that principle to work here at JWD. Never had a reason to. Any more silly questions?

Yes, actually. Why would you not want to wage a theocratic war here and possibly save some of us from adverse judgement?

J

• Schizm
    Schizm

Why do you guys continue to feed this liar? I bet the Governing Body secretly knows the date of Armageddon as well. Why argue with somebody who is an obvious liar?

GBL

No, the GB doesn't "secretly" know the date that Armageddon will come. "Obvious liar"? That's not true, and you know it. Actually, the fact is I make you nervous. That's good!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    No, the GB doesn't "secretly" know the date that Armageddon will come.

This is true. They don't know the date of armageddon, or anything else for that matter. And it's no "secret".

Walter

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LMAO.. the only way you make me nervous is with your obvious mental instability I could see you snapping and shooting up a Kingdom Hall or something. Maybe that's another item on your top secret list of 'theocratic warfare' strategies.

GBL

• Schizm
    Schizm

GBL

LMAO.. the only way you make me nervous is with your obvious mental instability I could see you snapping and shooting up a Kingdom Hall or something. Maybe that's another item on your top secret list of 'theocratic warfare' strategies.

GBL

Hypocrite! You scolded others for continuing to speak with me, then continued to speak with me yourself.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Damnit Schizm, you pulled me in! Im morbidly facinated with you.. like poking a dead body with a stick.

GBL

• integ
    integ

Schizm,

I would love to meet you in person. You sound like a nice guy.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

what schizm, the jw, is trying to say is that its ok for the WTS to lie, be two faced, caniving, deceitful and hypocritical. what's wrong with that?

• integ
    integ

Schizm,

Do you wanna go to karaoke tonight??

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit