A comment I heard tonight

by Generic Man 300 Replies latest jw experiences

• cyborgVision
    cyborgVision

Schism, what an interesting "theocratic warfare", about which rank and file JW troops know nothing about, who are you kidding?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Schism, what an interesting "theocratic warfare", about which rank and file JW troops know nothing about, who are you kidding?--cyborgVision.

It's not necessary that the "rank and file JW troops" be told everything the Governing Body does, particularly when it comes to engaging in Theocratic Warfare. As a matter of fact when conducting manuevers of this sort it's imperitive that they're NOT told, even if they were to ask. One reason for that is because not every member of the "rank and file JW troops" can be depended upon to keep a secret. That being the case, had the Governing Body informed the "rank and file JW troops" that they were about to become an NGO and the reason why there wouldn't have been much of a chance for such a manuever to come off being successful.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Moanzy,
    God does not approve of lieing or decieving from anyone and that include [the WTS]. .... According to the FDS literature ... God does not approve of any sort of dishonesty.

It's not exactly "lying" or "deceiving" or "dishonest". It's simply Theocratic War Strategy. Several Bible characters practiced the same thing. I'm surprised that you have no knowledge of that.

Schizm

Then Moanzy says:

Isn't that interesting!!!! Who exactly would you be talking about?

You were raised being a JW and you don't know who I'm referring to? You didn't pay much attention while at the meetings then, did you. Well too bad for you. Perhaps some of your friend here can help you find out what Bible characters "practiced the same thing".

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Schizm,

Have you ever won a "theocratic battle" using "theocratic warfare" here? Can you please point me to the thread?

Thanks.

Jeannie

• jwbot
    jwbot

I know the answers to everyones questions! I will just rather avoid answering the questions, but just trust that I know the answers.. K? :)

• Schizm
    Schizm

Schizm,

Have you ever won a "theocratic battle" using "theocratic warfare" here? Can you please point me to the thread?

Thanks.

Jeannie

I've never put that principle to work here at JWD. Never had a reason to. Any more silly questions?

• moanzy
    moanzy

And our Almighty Schizm reveals.... watch out everyone that top secret war strategie is going to get you!!!! I'm so scared cause I just don't know what is going to happen. I can just imagine its going to ROCK this forum cause Schizm is has a righteous agenda to show all these bad apostates that they are mistaken.

Moanzy

• moanzy
    moanzy

Oh ya schizm. You forgot to show me those scriptures about Jesus' dishonesty. I'm still waiting as he is my Savior not the Watchtower.

Sorry to put you back on track. It would be nice to see your evidence of what you claim instead of TRYING to make people LOOK stupid. Lets say from now on you back up your supposed intelligence by something CREDIBLE.

Me, I am all ears. I figure if you have some truth perhaps you should spit it out with some facts instead of just claiming something and backing it up with insults.The FDS does that strategie endlessly and it just gets SOOOOOO tiresome. (yawn yawn).

Moanzy

• cyborgVision
    cyborgVision

One reason for that is because not every member of the "rank and file JW troops" can be depended upon to keep a secret.

Wow, how great is that Schizm, so what you've just admitted here is that Governing Body doesn't trust anyone since I'm yet to meet CO or even higher ranking JW who knew the truth about NGO membership, let alone small publishers who by the way go through all the trauma and suffering for being JW unlike you asses in bethel homes, and you don't trust those people yet? what do they need to do to earn your trust?
    How idiotic is that, forgive my language, I usually don?t talk with this tone but such an attitude makes me sick.

Thanks for that. So much for "love believes all things" 1 Corinthians 13:6

• Schizm
    Schizm
    One reason for that is because not every member of the "rank and file JW troops" can be depended upon to keep a secret.

Wow, how great is that Schizm, so what you've just admitted here is that Governing Body doesn't trust anyone since I'm yet to meet CO or even higher ranking JW who knew the truth about NGO membership

I "admitted" no such thing! Your problem is that you think the COs are so dumb that they aren't able to figure out for themselves the purpose the WTS had for becoming and NGO. Do you actually think a CO would reveal something like this to a person like you, an individual who obviously has little ability to appreciate such things? Do you actually expect the COs to make public what the Governing Body chose to keep secret?

Get caustic again now, why don't you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit