I still think it might be the truth - what is wrong with me?

by slimboyfat 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Another waste of time on this person. You can see his sincerity reeking all over the place!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    The whole UN nonsense was a storm in an apostate teacup.

Then why'd they disassociate when they were found out?

• Pole
    Pole

slimboyfat,

Just what is your argument again?

If you have no arguments to make, and no issues to discuss, then you must have an emotional problem. Asserting you have no problem accepting WTS hypocrisy is not an argument, just like asserting one has no problem with a totalitarian state is not an argument in favour of the Soviet Union.

THe only reason you started this thread was to seek attention, because you have an emotional problem.

Prove me wrong by stating your argument. BTW, enumerating five issues at the same time which most of us all know too well has nothing to do with stating an argument.

So with no argument to make.... But that's not your purpose, is it? You'll get lots of responses from people who find WTS stupidity offensive. And you're goal will thus be accomplished, won't it?

Pole

• minimus
    minimus

What about that dentist squirting semen in his patient's mouth, huh??

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Ray Franz did not have a "crisis of conscience" - he was kicked out. He would have stayed if he could (read his book carefully)

I did just read his book(carefully) You know I find that his appeal was an ultimate show of LOVE.

something you have to achieve to get out.

to accept the truth you have to have the "right" heart condition.

to get out you have to have a condition of the heart. People that do not need to be controlled anymore and have the courage to really rely on God, to guide them and sustain, develop a true bond that no organization can give or take away.

AND, while I am pmsing..........Don't be picking on Ray! You could not possibly have a clue what that man went through if you read his book and were not moved.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    What about that dentist squirting semen in his patient's mouth, huh??

Myah myah how'd you explain that SBF??!!

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    If joining the UN helped the preaching work then it was justified. No Witness would help the preaching work by joining the YMCA.

Ask any elder whether or not breaking God's laws is justified. Better yet, look into your Bible to see whether or not breaking God's laws was ever justified. Jesus did not break God's laws and he did not require membership to worldly organizations to "help the preaching work".

Granted, it's the WTBTS who says the UN is the Wild Beast in the first place; not the Bible. So they didn't break God's laws they actually broke their own. How fickle is that - LOL!

Let your yes mean yes and your no mean no does not apply to the WTBTS if it's justified I guess.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:C of C shows clearly that he tried his hardest to stay in the governing body but was forced out!

You must be reading the censored JW version of COC my friend. He wrote a resignation letter that was shown IN THE BOOK. He was never 'pushed out', he was on his way out because of all the heinous bullshit that the body was up to.

• Valis
    Valis
    There was a thread a while ago that asked something like "are you glad about all the things you can do now you are not a Witness" and everyone said all the naughty things they could do now and how great it was. I am not making this up - you guys said it yourself. There were very few who said that did not mind living up to Bible standards anyway.

PLEASE! One thread here doesn't constitute proof of your claims...we have thousands of users here and I doubt all of them chimed in to one thread.....again more dishonesty, delusion, or just being obtuse.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

A lone man, having been found guilty of speaking against the captain's judgement in taking an unsound ship to sea is forced to walk the plank.

As he surfaces for the last time, he shouts to his ex-shipmates that there is a large hole in the side of the ship, and that they should either return to dry-dock to repair the ship, or lower the lifeboats and row away from the sinking ship. The conversation goes like this:

Plank-walkman: Friends! The ship has a large hole in it. If you go to sea, you will all die!

Shipmates: Captain, what do we do?

Captain: Don't listen to him, in fact, shoot him!

Shipmates pull their pistols and shoot the man sending him to the bottom.

Shipmate a: Well, I don't give him any credence at all. He's just bitter.

Shipmate b: Yes, after all, if he hadn't gotten kicked off, he'd still be with us.

Shipmate a: Yeah, people we kick off just want us to die with them and have nothing positive to say about the Captain or the ship...

Shipmate b: Um, do you think we should check out that hole in the ship thing?

Shipmate a: Are you crazy? The captain would kill us too! Just keep baling, we're fine.

LOL

Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit