Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmmmm, who says that uni-sex public restrooms won't work.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I do what ever the spirit directs at the time proly about 25% sit 75% stand. I have to agree with bikerchic. That stuff is nasty around the rim, but if you stand there is no way around it, its gonna spatter.

If I had any ambition, I'd invent a splatter proof commode. Better yet have a stand up urinal in every bathroom.

Heatmiser you right too! Standing out side, bleedin your lizard in the wide open spaces is great too.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sure I read somewhere that sitting is good for apostates ... or maybe it was the prostate?

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Don't you just hate it going to a bathroom with a huge line going out the door and having to pee when someone is standing right in front of your door waiting for you to be done?

Being European, I had never seen doors with peek-slots in public restrooms. First time I saw them was in America, I was disgusted, and to this day, I avoid using them, unless the need to pee becomes extremely urgent.

And here's a killer. It is a true story and I'm a bit embarrassed to tell it. One day I arrived at Logan airport in Boston, on a flight from Amsterdam. I had been up for 20 hours, had already been on two different filghts that day, and had to wait 4 hours for a connecting flight to New York City. I was dead tired and started to look around for a quiet place to take a nap. Lo and behold, I found this neat sign, saying 'restrooms'. (I hardly spoke English at the time). So, I followed the signs, and opening the door to the 'restroom', I found a place with toilets, sinks and mirrors. (It is called either toilet or WC (Water Closet) in Europe. In my best English, which wasn't so good, I asked a lady "Where is the restroom?" She looked at me a bit strangely, and told me that I was in the restroom. However, I kept insisting. Nonono, I am looking for the REST room. After I had repeated my question 3 times, she got the heck out of there, away from me, and I was left all puzzled and confused.

• minimus
    minimus

I can't stand this thread! I won't take this sitting down!

• bisous
    bisous

"Peek Slot"???

please elaborate....

• fairchild
    fairchild
    "Peek Slot"???

please elaborate....

Lol. Well, you know.. when you go to most public restrooms here in the US, there is a gap between the door and the wall, like as if the door is too small for the doorway, and everyone can see you sitting there, doing your thing.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Xena/Biscuits/Leo:You mean you wont go while your partner is in the shower?
    Naww, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Leo:

...am I the only one who appreciates the magic of a wide-rimmed cup for peeing...

Do you mean a nice wide bowl?
    I've gotta admit, if I have to use the can, I'd rather squat in a public restroom, so I have to agree there.

IP_SEC:Ya mean you don't wipe?
    Maybe ya need edumacating

Simon:It was prostrate, and it wasn't peeing

LOL @ Fairchild and Minimus

• fairchild
    fairchild
    (Heatmiser) Man I miss living out in the country. I hardly ever used the toilet to pee. Now I live in the city and I don't think my neighbors would like it to much

Hahaha, sorry to hear. I live in the boonies, and hardly ever use the indoor facilities (only in wintertime). I actually pee around my garden to keep the animals at a distance, it really works.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    IP_SEC:Ya mean you don't wipe?

heck no man, thats why I hire dubs. :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit