Sitting or Standing?

by LittleToe 136 Replies latest jw friends

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

LT...you dont? Ok its just practical is all. I mean if I get the urge to pee when Im in the shower, I aint gonna get out and towel dry and then go pee or stand and pee while Im dripping wet. You gotta be practical man.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

In the middle of the night, I sit. No way am I going to turn the lights on if I don't absolutely have to.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Go into the toilet AND the shower? I just wash and go!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    hmm, strange question... How could my butler give it a shake and zip me up if I was sat down

He better damn sure do like you tell him to ballistic. Dont cut your butler any slack, if you wanna sit, then sit.

• ballistic
    ballistic

IPSEC

Dont cut your butler any slack, if you wanna sit, then sit

No, no.no, I'm quite happy with the current arrangement, in fact he's started giving me a little dab with the tissue paper as well. And perfume as I leave the master restroom.

• Makena1
    Makena1

More mind control nonsense. I am guessing he was raised by a single mom? My guess is that if women had the right equipment to pee standing up (especially if hiking, camping or a nasty public restroom is involved) they would never sit down again!

Compromise - use a little TP and wipe the rim when you're done!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OMG!! rotflmao @ ballistic

ok, what do men do standing up, women do sitting and dogs do on 3 legs?

shake hands

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, have you ever tried doing that thing that those dogs do on TV, where they stand on their front paws, turn around, then pee on a tree?

I always thought it'd be cool to be able to do that.

Of course, folks who find peeing a private affair, might have issues.

I also haven't the foggiest idea what Ballistic's Butler would think of it...

• ballistic
    ballistic
    OMG!! rotflmao @ ballistic

thanks Joy, and I'll look out to make sure I don't shake hands sitting down anymore.

• bisous
    bisous

careful, piss can sting the eyes, I hear .... and it is murder on yer hairdo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit