Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

best wishes holly.....i hope you find happiness for the rest fo your days

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear Holly, you are quite the paradox. You say you can not believe in an eternal hell, because it is not loving; yet you cuddle up with beliefs of a god who is soon to kill billions of men, women and children. Can you honestly think of a evil more vile than the mass murder of people? Why, unless you are insane, do you consciously choose to worship such as The Most High form of love? Do you really feel it healthy to make evil into a god and then dedicate your life to it?

You have already shown in your posts that you are too wise and loving to do such a thing. Yet, now you talk of doing it. Have you fallen on your head recently?

Sweet dear, there are other ways than blindly following religious beliefs that reduce and shrink God down to an evil murderer. But, if this is what you really want to crawl in bed with, I hope your sleep is warm and sweet.

j

• Preston
    Preston
    Supertramp

Well JH, I must say now that I do believe there are grounds for disfellowhipping

- Preston

P.S. -- You can't read the lyrics without thinking the animal in your avatar is singing them.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Holly, best wishes to you dear. Peace be with you.

• Swan
    Swan

No hard feelings?

Well I for one found Holly's final post to to be very condescending. Even though she signed it "With Kindest Regards" the rest of the post read differently. This is just another one of those "hit and run" final posts where the person posting fires some parting shots and then doesn't even stay around to defend their snide comments.

I believe the jws are right and that they have the truth. i believe many of you know that too.

Some of you may have been df'd, possibly as a result of your own stuff and you deserved it. you know deep down the answer to that. there are scriptures to back disfellowshipping and how to behave when someone is. the bible says this - the jws carry that out, as i believe they should. i think some of you have been hurt and it hasnt been your fault. fellow jws may have hurt you, judged you wrongly and youve been df'd wrongly. or if you havent been df'd, and are still in, you may have some people treating you badly. so you come on here to help you cope through it. i am truly sorry for those of you in that situation.

i believe this. if you can be misjudged and badly hurt and then punished for something that isnt your fault, and you can bow to that punishment and accept it, and forgive those people that did it to you, and accept that punishment like it was your fault, even when it wasnt, then i think you have found the true meaning of love and forgiveness, and hold the keys to the kingdom.

Im not coming back to this site, so feel free to comment for the benefit of others on here, but i wont be on the forum again.

i wish you all the best in your chosen paths and hope one day to meet you all in Jehovas paradise.

with kindest regards, always

Holly, who are you to judge us? You should fit right in there at the Kingdom Hall. I'm very nice to JWs who call at my door, but I would make an exception for you.

Tammy

• undercover
    undercover
    You are always welcome... and will never be shunned or worse forced to agree with us!

At least here you can leave...

My sentiments also....

Good luck, Holly. If this is what truly makes you happy and fulfilled then, yes, by all means go, do it. However, you don't have to leave; we won't shun you because you chose to go back. You can visit with us and we'll enjoy your company. If you do choose to not come back, no hard feelings. You have to do what you have to do.

Please remember down the road that no one judged you harshly for making an informed decision even if we don't agree with it. You may find yourself in a place and time where you wont be afforded that luxury anymore.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Bye.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Holly,

when i first came on here i was told to research all angles. i have.

Clearly you have not Holly, but regardless of that, good luck ( bear in mind you will not be able to use the word luck anymore ). I hope that your chosen path leads you to some happiness.

Best regards - HS

• glitter
    glitter

I hope you never have to learn what a huge mistake you are making.

You're giving up what many people have had to endure a lot of JW hassles in order to have - freedom.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Good Bye and good luck.

-Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit