Goodbye everyone

by holly 162 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Jeannie ... my reference to using the troll word was not directed at you.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    and hope one day to meet you all in Jehovas paradise.

Maybe, since you're learning so much from them, the dubs could teach you to spell Jehovah's name. On second thought, never mind. It seems totally appropriate you'd be wrong about that, too.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

AFIN, it is your posts which are hateful!

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit
    Taylor: I?m Soooo glad this thread was started, because someone will read it, and the responses to it, and understand the intensely abusive mind-fcuk we all have been describing. How can Holly, after nearly 300 posts come to that conclusion above.
    LT: I have to confess that the phrase "potential troll" went through my mind, seeing some of the responses, too. She definitely seemed "in too deep" to be accepting what they believe so easily.

Sounds about right. From the viewpoint of a study - all Holly's posts did was serve to show me many more reasons why I cannot join the Jehovah's Witnesses. If she was here to give a sly Witness, she did a really bad job. If she was really here weighing her options - I cannot comprehend how she made the decision she did. And her final post - that makes me want to run for the hills as a study - if I ever spew forth cr@p like that, so help me God I pray that at the very least Alan, Badger, jgnat, and AA are there to slap sense into me. Though I'm sure those of you who have been reading my posts know that it would be a cold day in hell before I ever believed that kind of BS enough to say such foolish things.

• zman
    zman

Hate to tell you Holly but you will be back. You will read this thread and wonder how did he know? I wish you well and we will talk again be it to Holly or another name you pick. best wishs zman

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Some of you may have been df'd, possibly as a result of your own stuff and you deserved it. you know deep down the answer to that.

Hmmm.......I wonder how she feels about those of us who LEFT on our own because of the WTS own words and actions?

THAT was insulting!
    Up to that point my heart really went out to you (notwithstanding the concern at the back of my mind that you might be a troll), but that was totally uncaring.

However, I still wish you the best, on life's journey.
    I think I've just about given up constantly defending folks from their determined efforts to self-injury.

LT,

I agree with everything you said, especially that last sentence. We gave it our best shot in order to "adjust" her thinking......but it seems as if she had already made up her mind. You could say that she was just using us..........

Annie......who can't even put all that time in at the end of the month!

• undercover
    undercover

AFIN,

So were a bunch of hate-filled creatures, huh? So why have most of us wished Holly well even though we know she's making a huge mistake? A couple of people were insulted by some of her comments and said so. That's not hatefulness, that's honesty. A couple of others think she's a troll. That's not hate, it's cynicism maybe, but if they have a gut instinct that tells them something isn't right it's not hate that caused it or hate that caused them to share their feelings about it with us.

What is hate is when someone is expelled, cast out and shunned for asking questions, not believing everything their told, questioning authority. What is hate is when one's family would rather shun you than try to understand you. What is hate is when a church misleads it's followers to share in that behavior and mistreat people.

You are part of that hateful system.

• kls
    kls

AFIN look who is a outspoken jw on a Apostate board and has ranked herself a SENIOR member.

Who are you do judge,,,,,,,,,,,,

I guess when all else fails .... one MUST be atroll.

If not, it would show you lot up for what you really are ... hate-filled creatures! -- AFIN

A friend of no one,

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? You advocate the interests of a despicable, child abusing and exploiting cult that has destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands if not millions of families and individuals, one that preaches intolerance of all those who don't subscribe to all of its teachings without any question. AFIN, the only friends you have are the conditional friends you purchase at the contribution box each month. You thrive on hate, and surf the waves of hatred like an experienced pro. I feel sorry for you and recommend that you seek counseling.

• doogie
    doogie
    If not, it would show you lot up for what you really are ... hate-filled creatures!

ah, c'mon AFIN. if that's how you feel, then be bigger than it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit