Has Anyone Got Any Proof That The Society Monitors Apostate Web Sites?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It does not show that there are bethel insiders who regularly view the board to read up on apostate tactics and strategies as some seem to claim, nor than any officials among the Witnesses are sanctioned to read the board in order to catch out active Witnesses who participate on the board.

Good job for you if they aren't trying to catch you out then, eh slim? If they reviewed all your posts, they would see that you are obviously in the UK, rather than Afghanistan. Be careful what you give away on here, just in case they are watching you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SlimBoyFat..Read the question on your thread..It`s your friggin Question!..How many times must the WBTS monitor a Web Site before you consider it monitored?..Does it matter if they monitor it once a day,once a week,once a month,once a year?..The point is it is monitored..Where did the lawyers get the information?..From the WBT$.. Where did the WBT$ get the information? They monitored the Web Site..Enough of your Troll Bullsh*T!!..Now answer my question about the Apostates you said you read about,that burned down a Kingdom Hall...OUTLAW

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well thanks for the advice. I do try to be a bit careful, as one should on the Internet anyway - though others say I am a careless fool.

But I am not petrified of being disfellowshipped either.

BTW, my full address, for any elders wanting to pay a shepherding visit is:

Mr Mojah Down

Cave 11

Taliban Stronghold

Outer Reaches

Afghanistan

Slim

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Slim,

It does not show that there are bethel insiders who regularly view the board to read up on apostate tactics and strategies as some seem to claim, nor than any officials among the Witnesses are sanctioned to read the board in order to catch out active Witnesses who participate on the board.

You are wrong.

Not only have presented evidence on this Board that this view is incorrect ( seek and you will find! ) but others have presented first hand experiences to confound your statement.

As you were around reading this Board when this subject was explored at great depth and irrefutable evidence presented that is in direct conflict to your views, I can only presume that you are on yet another attention seeking expedition.

I have to say, that JW's and XJW's are among the most dysfunctional group of people that can be experienced on the Internet, as your posts, and as numerous XJW sites evidence. This reality alone casts a gigantic shadow on the type of person that the WTS creates and leaves much room to question their motives and ethics.

HS

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hillary_Step,

You are wrong.

Not only has no evidence been presented on this Board that this view is correct ( seek and you will not find! ) but others have presented first hand experiences to confound your statement.

As you were around reading this Board when this subject was explored at great depth and irrefutable evidence presented that is in direct conflict to your views, I can only presume that you are on yet another attention seeking expedition.

I have to say, that apostates are among the most dysfunctional group of people that can be experienced on the Internet, as your posts, and as numerous apostate sites evidence. This reality alone casts a gigantic shadow on the type of person that becoming an apostate creates and leaves much room to question their motives and ethics.

Slim

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow slim I'm totally impressed with you now that you can copy/mimic one of JWD's best.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Whether or not any of the Bethels have a formal proceedure for monitoring this site is unknown, however there's no doubt that some JWs frequent it and grass up those who post. How else to you explain RichieRich getting nabbed, and any number of others who have only expressed themselves in this forum, then been confronted with printed copies of pages from this site? Gestapo-state comes to mind!

Prudence is the better part of valour...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    that apostates are among the most dysfunctional group of people that can be experienced on the Internet, as your posts, and as numerous apostate sites evidence. This reality alone casts a gigantic shadow on the type of person that becoming an apostate creates and leaves much room to question their motives and ethics

How would you define an apostate slim, as a matter of interest? Do you take the wts view, or the dictionary definition?

In case you don't know the dictionary definition, an apostate is merely someone who abandons a previously - held religious belief, which means that I was an apostate when I became a jw, as I had previously been Church of England, and would make around half the jws in the kh I used to attend apostates when they became jws as well.

After 25 years in the wts, I am well aware of their definition of the word apostate, but they are wrong, as they often are.

• dido
    dido

I wonder if any of the monitors have questioned the wts after learning so much stuff about it on here. If i was one of them, it would def make me think about it. Anyway, i hope that the lousy elders in the congs i`ve been in do come on here and read some of my threads, as they would find out exactly what i think of them.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Slim,

As I mentioned, and as you proved by your childish retort to my post, dysfunction is your master when you discuss these matters.

The evidence that I presented to this board named a person in WTS legal who personally gave me the names and modus operandi of how legal trawl these sites. It would be rather stupid of them NOT to do so as this is often the first place that legal issues are discussed.

I am sure that you were well aware of the FACT that a lawyer who posts to this Board, and who is not a JW, had their posts made on JWD used by WTS Legal in an attempt to prove that they were 'soliciting' for business.

I know that dealing in facts is not the objective of attention-seekers such as yourself, but they DO as I noted in my previous post, confound your facile arguments at a stroke.

HS

PS - Please excuse the multiple edits, due to formatting issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit