hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

defd:

i guess the old saying is true........beauty is only skin deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is absolutely unnecessary to insult calamity jane this way. I know you've read the posting guidelines, since you've copied and pasted them at least once. Remember what I suggested earlier about speaking your mind without resorting to insults or being obnoxious to others? As a Worshiper of Jehovah?, you have an obligation to be respectful of everyone here, particularly the women. I hope you'll show all of us what True Christians? are really like.

Govern yourself accordingly.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I would recommend you figure out why you are here, and let everyone know what you hope to find or derive from association with the people you said you absolutely did not want to talk to...

Defd,

Yeah, that would be nice. YOU were the one who came right out and stated that you didn't want to speak with the undesirable ones, so what gives?

Are you waiting for only active JWs to speak to? Then why would you go into chat and be so obnoxious?

Something does not add up here. Care to clear this up?

Annie

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks Scully.

Defd, your peace offering this morning, well ya know where you can shove put that.

Apology revoked.

• defd
    defd

i really dont get it! This forum can bash JWS and even bash them while there talking to them, but when i do the same in return in my own little way i get heat from it?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dang man this guy was doing great on the 1st century chirstian thread, now he comes over here and is a different person.

Yall must be bad @ssociation. :P tehe

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Cause you keep coming back with your one liners, with no substance. We don't know who you are, your vague, you dodge questions, etc.. Tell us your real story, you'll gain some credibility and we'll play nice with you, but until then, this is more than likely how your going to be treated.

• defd
    defd

calamity

if you followed my latest post all your wonders about me would be answered!

• Scully
    Scully
    i really dont get it! This forum can bash JWS and even bash them while there talking to them, but when i do the same in return in my own little way i get heat from it?

We're just doing what the WTS taught us to do. Unfortunately for JWs, the tables are turned and we aren't focusing on other religions - JWs do that plenty already.

*** Watchtower November 15, 1963 p.688 Execution of Divine Judgment upon False Religion ***

3 Can there be false religion? It is not a form of religious persecution for anyone to say and to show that another religion is false. It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.

• defd
    defd

scully im talking about EQUALL opportunity here. Im not getting the same FREENESS of speech or am being held to the same rules as the rest in here are. Thats the feeling i get.

• Scully
    Scully

defd, what are you looking for? "Freeness of Speech" to swear? to insult? to demean and disrespect women?

Frankly I would hope that a Worshiper of Jehovah? would require more of himself than that. I know I did when I was an active JW. The thing is, you come in here and insist that you are better for being a JW, yet you complain when others point out that you aren't all that. Are you a Worshiper of Jehovah? or not? If you are, then shouldn't you behave in an exemplary manner, befitting a Worshiper of Jehovah??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit