hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

have....to....turn....off....computer....must...be....stronggggg

c a n 't qu it pos t i ng ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Gaba
    Gaba

ya can we keep him???? PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!! sounds like im asking my mom for a puppy

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

He can be like our team mascot. We'll make him do tricks and entertain us while we sip on cocktails. Then at night we lock him up in his box and leave him a plate of cat food.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Methinks its better just to scape them off the bottom of our collective shoe, but that's just my two cents worth.

• Gaba
    Gaba

this one isnt as popular as the one defd35 posted yesterday man did you see how many views and posts it got? like a million or something like that what a man

• cindykp
    cindykp

This sucks! I missed the whole forum yesterday, read through the whole damn thing this morning just to find out it was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, at least I was lmao all morning! good one!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Gaba,

I stayed out of yesterday's fracas, but after having been here, looked around, decided to come back...

Why are you still a JW? Seriously, I'm curious. What about it seems right enough that you would choose to give your life for it? (Either via the blood issue, or via the fact that so much of your life will be spent serving it?)

Dave

• Bryan
    Bryan
    ya can we keep him???? PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!

Gaba... confess your sins to the Admistrator and two Forum Assistants and you will be allowed to stay in the forum with full privilages. But we will be watching you!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• holly
    holly

Did i miss something?

who is gabba - is it defd????

confused

holly

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Yes, Holly defd has emerged as Gaba.

Share this