hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

Man! I cannot believe all the attention I got yesterday.. I am a forum celebrity now. I do sign audigraphs. To be honest it truely does amaze me the out right hatred many have towards Jehovahs Organization. But then again the bible fortold it. What can we expect the organization is made up of humans. Imperfect ones at that. Will i be as popular to day as i was yesterday?

P.S sorry for the missed spelled words, i cant seem to find the spell check on this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Welcome. Is it attention that you're seeking?

• Emma
    Emma

You certainly don't get any attention in the KH. By their love.....

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

Could you point out where in the Bible is says that there will be hate directed toward the WTBS? Thanks in advance.

• calamityjane
  • gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

You know, if I build my basement using imperfect cinder blocks, my entire house will fall down.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome back, I dont know how we have coped without you for the last 24 hours.

Can I get a autographed NWT please? Not many people would dare associate their name with it but since you are a zealous newbie...

J/k

Anyway, shh, the Watchtower thinks we are all dead, but we are all alive and kicking, dont tell em, ok?

;)

Good to meet ya

Brummie

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

If you are a JW what are you doing here?

• Pole
    Pole

Welcome.

I hope you're not an attention seeking thick-skinned troll. Remember that your 5 minutes of fame will soon be over. Enjoy your time here and make sure the communication flows both ways.

And if I were you I'd quit using the "as the bible foretold" argument to account for the emotional problems you have with other people.

Cheers,

Pole

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

You know...it's just not the same now that he knows...it's so much more fun when they are still buying in to the propaganda by making THE STATEMENT

"now I don't wanna be talking to any of them snaggle toothed knuckle draggin bible burnin jehova witness killin satanic devil worshippin demon lovin apostates, I'm only here for the good associations, (unless you're an apostababe...then you get a good probin'...)"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit