hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

scully show me where i EVER said i was better than anyone else

and no i do not want the freeness of speech to curse because i already have it but choose NOT to do it. I want the same rules to apply to EVERYONE here when it comes to conversation

• defd
    defd

aslo i have tried to talk about other things but look how far that got. The thread in my last post died because none is interested in it. but were i to spice it up with some insults people would be all over it!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:scully im talking about EQUALL opportunity here. Im not getting the same FREENESS of speech or am being held to the same rules as the rest in here are. Thats the feeling i get. Man, give me a break. Everyone has been nice to you for the most part. Anything else has been just harmless jokes. You keep avoiding questions and making these pansy little replies, how to you expect us to talk to you? Its so obvious you are just pissy because you don't have a leg to stand on.

• Scully
    Scully

defd, your VERY FIRST post here implies that you think more highly of yourself than almost everyone else on this forum. Would you like to read it again??

defdNew brother in here!
    Post 1 of 84
    since 28-Feb-05

hey yall just wanted to say hi. Today is my 1st day here. i hope this is a GOOD site for Jehovahs people

im looking forward to this new experience, please i dont not want ot talk to any apostates or disfellowshipped people though i do hope one day they will return. Only faithful witness in good standing id talk to. And i will know whos who in a matter of time

look forward to talking to yall

Oddly enough, you continue to converse with people you claim you do not want to associate with here. You're being very inconsistent.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

dfed,

I suspect that a lot of the angst that is directed at you may be due to the perception given in some of your posts that you are somehow morally superior to the other board subscribers.

Do you believe that you are morally superior? If so, what would you base that opinion on?

Best regards - HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol..Scully - our posts crossed.

HS

• Scully
    Scully

Why, yes, they certainly did, HS. Thank you!

Cheers, Scully

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Great thing about threads like this is you don't really have to read them. Just look at both ends and smell.

*sniff* *sniff*

Hmmmm...

I believe in BOTD; benefit of the doubt.

Sadly, 78.6% of the time I have extended it to people acting in a way virtually indistinguishable from dfed, they turn out to have no real positive intention.

But the point of believing things is you do it no matter what the evidence shows you. So you have it dfed.

A question;

scully im talking about EQUALL opportunity here. Im not getting the same FREENESS of speech or am being held to the same rules as the rest in here are. Thats the feeling i get.

Actually, two questions;

1. How do you reconcile your recognition of the rightness of equal opportunity with the place held by women in congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses?
    2. Do you feel people have freeness of speech in congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses?

By your answers... or lack of them, I will know you.

• defd
    defd

scully that is true, when I 1st got here I truely did not know what this site was about so i made my intentions quit clear at the outset. But just because I said I do not want to talk to DF or APOST. individuals does not mean I think I am better than they are. I feel they are not in a very good position to be in but I do not feel I am any better than they are. Then when I did get in I soon Realized what this site was all about. That is why I would be so evasive and not very talkative, I was froze. Yes We are encouraged not to associate with those individuals and I agree with it. But I got sucked up into the whole thing. Is Jehovah angry with me? No! worried? yes! You all are not the only ones who have been hurt, disappointed, cheated, slandered, and so-on by those who calim to be brothers.I have been too. I have also been disfellowshipped in the past. And I can relate too many of the stories in here about how the brothers weren't doing there jobs as Sheperds. Going to them for encouragement and not getting it. Being promised help and not getting it. Lies even. I could tell you all the same things happened to me!!!!!!!!!!! But throgh it all, I stuck it out got reinstated. I have made up my mind to remain Faithful to Jehovah and not let those who say they are his people run me away.I serve Jehovah because I want to and love Him not because of the friends. So this will be my last post on this site. I hope that you continue to pray to Jehovah and do your best to follow his commandments. Jesus will be the Judge of us ALL. He knows your circumstances and why you left.

But Please just be careful about what you say and feel about Jehovah.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm sure the apostababes will be disappointed to see you go. Adio's amigo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit