hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Hi defd,

Welcome to the forum! I never was a JW. I did get a study one time, but I asked too many questions that they could not answer.

Maybe you can answer them for me.

Can you tell me why nobody can tell me where "Jehovah's Organization" was between the Bible writing and the 1800's when C T Russell came to be known as the Faithful and Descreet Slave?

Can you tell me why the FDS was ONLY one man in Russell's time, himself? Was Russell alone, "Jehovah's Organization"?

Where is the Bible based publications written by the FDS between the writing of the Bible and Russell's time?

NewLight2

• defd
    defd

drangonlady

im having fun kinda in the same way Samson had fun

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

What does that mean Defd? In a samson sort of way, are you coming after all of us with the jawbone of an ass to do us great bodily harm?

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Dude!

I'm glad you stayed.

One question.

You said:

To be honest it truely does amaze me the out right hatred many have towards Jehovahs Organization. But then again the bible fortold it.

So is it also biblical that the Extemists of Muslims "hate" Christians. Or maybe, your thought in the bible applied to the Germans "hating" the Jews a few decades ago. Or maybe white suptemists hating anyone other than white.

You say you're amazed at the hatred many have towards JW's. Yes, it does exist... in words and signs and demonstrations.

Where as, the Exrteme Muslims actually murders Christians and Jews. Because they are Infedels. So could it be that the hatred you think of spoken in the bible should apply to the strongest hatred? It seems to me that witnesses take a scripture and say, "That's me, that's me!", when it could be applied to many, many groups of people.

You are making the hatred for the WT organization a boil when it is only a pimple.

By the way, I am not DF'ed nor DA'd. Just left.

Please understand also, this only a discussion. I REALLY am happy you hung around. No matter what your view.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• defd
    defd

big dog

are you refering to your self as an enemy of Samson?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

No sir, I am just trying to follow your Samson analogy. What sort of fun did Samson have Defd?

• morty
    morty

round # 2.........

*waves at sister CJ*

• defd
    defd

big dog read the account again it wouldnt hurt and put yourself in his shoes and you will know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I didn't get to say hi in you last and most successful post so hello. For the point of discussion (never baptised, never D'fed on DAed) the answer to you point

What can we expect the organization is made up of humans. Imperfect ones at that.

I'd expect corruption. lies and backtracking. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I'd expect from an organisation that is directed by the holy spirit is truth, open accountability and an unshakable unchanging doctrine.

Nothing more, nothing less.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

*Waves back at sista Morton*

Round 2 ain't as much fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit