hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

holly

Yes I am a Witness

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Actually I beleive it was for being disruptive...and you should know better than to insult a mod...no one was insulting you, but kept asking you the same question repeatedly that you still refuse to answer.

I would recommend you figure out why you are here, and let everyone know what you hope to find or derive from association with the people you said you absolutely did not want to talk to...

• defd
    defd

wander At the same time everyone I talked to violated the rules also.

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

Was not those things done also? And I am not disagreeing with the Mod decision Im simply replying to YOUR comment !

• Scully
    Scully

sorry for the disappearing act but i was thrown out for doing the same things the rest of the people do in here, SPEAKING MY MIND.

defd, in chat yesterday, I asked you on three separate occasions - all of which you chose to ignore - whether you intended to participate constructively or continue to be disruptive.

Your behaviour up to that point and subsequent to it indicated your intent was to be disruptive, insulting and attacking of other people.

It is possible to speak one's mind without being rude, obnoxious and disruptive. I hope you are up to the challenge, as an exemplary Worshiper of Jehovah?.

Love, Scully

• defd
    defd

scully

That fine I can handle that. Fair is fair.

D.

• Bryan
    Bryan

2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

Was not those things done also? And I am not disagreeing with the Mod decision Im simply replying to YOUR comment !

Could you please post those instances for us to see?

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

1. defd
      defd

bryan with all do respect if you want to see it you do the work by scrolling through the post

2. wanderlustguy
      wanderlustguy
      wander At the same time everyone I talked to violated the rules also.

1. I don't think anyone threatened you...except for being disfellowhipped from the board... 2. Nobody did that to you, however on your opening post you made a declaration that you did not want to speak to apostated or DF'ed persons..but you remain in contact with them. Then you insulted women in general, and Scully in particular on the chatboard (Sorry if I'm stealing your thunder dear Scully). 3. I don't think this was a basis for your ousting Back to the one point you don't seem to want to face...why are you here? Do you want to learn? Do you want to consider another viewpoint? Do you want to save one or more of us form the clutches of the wretched demons we hold so close to our bosoms? Any of the above answers would not get you ousted from here, from what I have seen. If you are a guest in someones home, it is only courteous to state any intentions you may have while a guest there. I am no more a part of this site than the man in the moon, it belongs to everyone else but me. I am fortunate enough to be here because they permit it, the same is true for you. If you are here to try and disrupt something you view as bad or evil, and hope to demonstrate your "spiritual strength" to be like Sampson's physical strength was, you may find he and you have more in common...remember, he brought his own physical end after being arrogant and self assuming. I promise there are people here who have forgotten more about the bible and "the truth" than most of us know. Tread lightly...we are only guests here.

3. Scully
      Scully
      bryan with all do respect if you want to see it you do the work by scrolling through the post

If you had been willing to do that yesterday in chat instead of asking me to repeat my two very simple questions to you, I might be inclined to advise people to take this request of yours seriously.

But since you weren't willing to do so, perhaps you should answer his question.

4. fairchild
      fairchild
      (defd) Yes I am a Witness

It this statement is right, then you are setting a real bad example for the witnesses. Not many people get 'time out' on their second day of membership here. Getting time out was not enough, you chose to return by registering under a different name, without admitting that you actually did such thing. To continue, instead of letting the matter rest, you show up again the next day, ready for some more attention, ready to take up some more of people's time, waiting for them to ask questions, although you obviously have no intention of answering them.

So, you are a witness? That really is a sad matter. I no longer agree with some of the WBTS doctrines and its leadership, but I will be the first one to admit that the witnesses I know are all honest and decent people. You, defd, are putting them to shame.

Personally, I don't believe that you are a JW. If you are, I really feel sorry for you and for the way you act. If you are not a JW, then please keep in mind that you are on a board with thousands of people who have been hurt very deeply by the WTBS. To behave among them the way you do, is dispicable and cruel.

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit