hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

wander

i respect your opinion however the statement you made about Samson(,remember, he brought his own physical end after being arrogant and self assuming.) you could not be further from the truth.

• morty
    morty
    you could not be further from the truth.

I dissagree.....I think Wander is bang on!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

fd'ed:

if you want to see it you do the work by scrolling through the post

That's what I'm saying. I didn't see any and unless you can copy and paste, I don't see your accusation proved.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Bryan
    Bryan

df'ed,

You continue to ask others questions but you refuse to answer mine. I see you're posting on other threads. Would you please answer, post your proof, as you expect us to do.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

This is obviously pointless and a waste of my time. Either defd has no position, has not gotten his answer about what it should be, or chooses not to state it intentionally.

Personally I think he doesn't know. He came here hoping to either save others here or try and remove some of the insecurity he has buit up inside. If he can come here, face us and "stay faithful" he'll feel better about himself. Somewhere deep down in places he won't even acknowledge exist today, there is that seed. Even if he thinks he is in the right now...he's got questions. He sees so many people...good people assembled together with no society or group telling them to do so. He must wonder what that is like. How can this many people think for themselves and survive? How can they be happy? Well I'm not, but this forum makes me less not happy than "the truth" ever did on it's best day.

I'll tell you how. We've taken a position. We state it for all to see and defend it, right or wrong. Most of us know we don't know everything, just as you do defd. But we know enough to put two and two together, even if it took some of us years (28 for me). We've seen things that would make you downright physically sick come from people we trusted the most, our parents and relatives. Do you really think after that you can come here and rock our world? Do you really think you are that big of a person? There have been many before you and many will come after, some stay and some go, from what I have seen in my short time here, one thing seems constant...they have to take a position...even if it's in the middle.

I hope you can become an individual one day, moving beyond the facts and research you have done to conclude "the truth" is really true. Of course you can't look at anything outside the org to come to that conclusion, so maybe this is your first step. As a friend (and I am really a friend to all including you dear brother...sometimes it takes tough love) I would warn you to be careful. You can't stay here in any capacity without being touched. Because we DO have demons here, we've been trying to get rid of them for years, some of us...

The Society won't take them back...it's the gift that keeps giving.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Holy crap, I just thought he was here looking for some ass..

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

He couldn't get my ass, as it's already taken, but he was probin looking for some hot apostababes

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    He couldn't get my ass, as it's already taken,

CJ's been a bad girl.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

can't see the pic xjw. only a red x. That wouldn't be a spankin would it

• defd
    defd

i guess the old saying is true........beauty is only skin deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit