DA Letter

by Sassy 92 Replies latest members private

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Am so sorry Sassy - I more or less agree with everyone posting here..........2 things that spring to my mind....

1) She was emailing you from home....I see this as suspicious because as someone else already posted, this lady is NOT stupid - so was she really unwell or just taking time away to think?

2) If the company doesn't intervene after your complaint, surely that would be negligent of them......this woman is BULLYING you.

Thinking of you

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((((Sassy))))

I had pretty much done the same thing before I finally left. I had made it known that I had some things to think (and pray) about, and that I needed some time to sort things out.

The few sisters that emailed me (I wouldn't answer the phone-which rang constantly) were firm but polite, so I never got the hatemail that you got from that JW. Her "people-skills" need work!

We all have to do what is comfortable for *us* when leaving, and as I discovered all the lies and hypocrisy of the WTS---I couldn't WAIT to write to the Society and everyone in the KH who had email so I could tell them that I was disgusted with the WTS (and why) and that MY conscience and integrity told me that *I* did not WANT to be known as a JW any more.

It felt good, that I took control of the matter and let everyone know WHY. I didn't give a fig what they thought or didn't think. But that's just me. I do understand why others choose not to do it this way. I was just SOOO angry and hurt after "faithfully and loyally serving" the Watchtowergod for three decades. It was the only chance that I would ever get to put it all right out there and hopefully plant some "seeds" of doubt any way I could.

Most of all-don't let anyone take advantage of your kind nature, or browbeat you in any way! I was so proud when I read you had reported this emotional blackmail to the HR. Kinda levels the playing field a bit!

Hope things will be going more smoothely for you kiddo,

hugs,

Annie

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

That bites when someone you care about puts you in this kind of position especially when they think its for your own good. Still there is no room for that bs in a place of business. If HR is of no help (i doubt that will happen) then you should not have any trouble finding a lawyer to take this kind of case.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Sassy)))

I am just now catching up reading your thread.......I am so glad you got the courage to go to HR........I knew they could help you!!!

I am hoping this HR indicent will wake her up and not "harrass" you anymore!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• morty
    morty

((((((((((Sassy))))))))))

I am so sorry that you are going through this crap....I was so happy to read that you stood up for yourself and did what had to be done.You dont have a mean bone in your body but, this had to be handled this way because she left you no choice.

As we say on the basketball court, she had the ball,( pushed you) she fouled, and you got the final shot!!!! You just scored yourself 2 points for your performance....Good for you girlfriend...Everything is going to be fine for you....I just know your strong enough now to handle anything thrown at you now....

Her 5 dollar a$$ needs to be sued if she keeps it up, and I think you need to make that clear to her....No more playing Miss Nice Girl now...

I wish you freedom now hon....

((((((((hugs)))))))))))

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

SassyFrass, have you heard any news? Did she come back to work?

• Sassy
    Sassy

things are quiet.. so maybe things will be ok.. but it's pretty cold around here.. you could cut the air now.. its so thick with quiet where there used to be good humor and smiles..

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Yes, you can just make it short and sweet that way.

Good luck with that.

DY

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

things are quiet.. so maybe things will be ok.. but it's pretty cold around here.. you could cut the air now.. its so thick with quiet where there used to be good humor and smiles..

Just remember, it's her fault. She's the one who decided to bring this to work. I hope it will teach her something. I know that when I got into uneasy situations from following JW policy and it looked nuts to worldly people, it always registered with me. I knew it didn't make sense.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey Sass - thinking about you - thanks for you IM on hotmail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit