DA Letter

by Sassy 92 Replies latest members private

• Sassy
    Sassy

while that may be true, I am so against being forced to do something. If I no longer believe in this religion cult, then why would I make it easier for them by wrting them the letter..

when i started this thread I had gone back into the brainwashed mindset of obedience. My coworker confronted me and said turn myself in, and so I felt I had to.. that was why I thought I had to do the DA Letter..

but then after talkign to everyone, it came back to me.. what am I doing? I don't have to deal with the elders at all.. including getting stressed out writing a letter..

they no longer control my life..

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    they no longer control my life

you go girl! why play by their rules. they are self-appointed and you need not worry about anyone but yourself and your personal relationship with God (should you choose to have one).

• blondie
    blondie

Sassy, good thing HR continues to see your situation and want to protect you. That voice mail message was fortuitous.

Just hang in there; may be it will be more than she wants to deal with or perhaps an even better situation will turn up.

I worked with a JW when I was a JW and had to go to HR on the behalf of the rest of the staff. She was sexually harassing a man in the office....

Keep us advised if you can,

Love, Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit