• Bryan
    Bryan

Good for you Sassy!

I hope you find some peace soon.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i am so glad you talked to HR. dont you feel more empowered now? you did SOMETHING instead of laying there and taking the threats !

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Now that H.R. is involved, I would think she would cool her jets. It's a good thing SHE opened the door, because H.R. will be looking at her, and right now she's the target facing the spotlight. I would keep that 'nutty' letter showing how someone suggested you kill yourself....how pathetic is that? That would be interesting for someone at work to see if the issue keeps rearing it's ugly head. I think you're fairly safe... there is no real evidence of anything. Now you can go into "depression" and "being stumbled" mode, where you need to stay away and sort things out and wait on Jehovah to inspire you what to do.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

sassy

didn't have time to review all three pages of replies - so pardon if this was said.

Why play their games at all? IF you DA yourself you are agreeing that they have authority over you. Do you feel they do? If not, then just let them do what they want - why bother to write the DA letter?

I struggle with the same issue. So far I am successfully faded without having to make the decision. I expect that at some point that will change. Whatever I do, I will make sure they know that I have no obligation to submit to their tribunals.

Good luck to you

Jeff

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    "Just one more thing and then I am done with it. I asked XXXX (her elder hubby), what is the time frame with when you call her PO to find out if she contacted them, a month? and he told me (her) it is generally two weeks. Just so you know what you are looking at"

What a self-righteous b**** !!!!! I bet she feels "oh so righteous" now.

You did right by going to HR and calling her out on her bullying and harrassing. Perhaps she'll see now that the workplace is no place act as WT policeman.

Too bad that most likely she'll view it as "persecution for righteousness sake".....

• Bryan
    Bryan

Just curious Sassy,

Do you sit near this woman or is she your supervisor? That could be hell... or even fun!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Sassy
    Sassy

yes.. she is the ONLY one who sits close to me.. if we stand up, we face each other.. Both of our desks are outside the Vice Presidents Office

• Bryan
    Bryan

Ha, ha!!!

Assuming she's not your supervisor... I'd make her talk to you several times throughout the day.

Oh, I have to talk to the, anti-Christ, Apostate... waaaaa....

Cracks me up.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Sassy
    Sassy

well at times she is my unofficial supervisor.. so it could get tricky/sticky yet

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Sounds like you're handling it great, Sassy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit