It Just Ain't Fair

by HadEnuf 88 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well there you go. AlmostAtheist...I didn't realize that other people were seriously insulted by the labeling system. Yup...always got my foot in my mouth. (But it doesn't stop me from squawking does it)? My dear upside/down...you have now clarified for me what was missing from my initial post. I am sometimes guilty of not expressing myself in understandable terms. I shan't make that mistake again. As I said before...I love everyone on this site and I shall never, EVER leave.

Calamity...you actually think I cook? Silly girl! Hahahaha!

No kls...I think I should be "demoted" back to Newbie status for my bungling of this whole thread.

Cathy L. (re-emerges from her shell)

• kls
    kls

Poor poor HadENUF,,,,,,,NOW GO OUTSIDE AND WALK IN THE SNOW NAKED. ROTFL

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    NOW GO OUTSIDE AND WALK IN THE SNOW NAKED. ROTFL

kls: They don't make a drug strong enough to make me appear naked in public. When you're only 5' 2" and weigh as much as a lot of pro football players...being seen in the nude is FORBIDDEN. That sight might cause immediate blindness and I cannot take responsibility, nor afford the lawsuits, from the sight of me frolicking in the buff in the snow.

Jeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhh...your from WI kls. Do you want me to suffer from FROSTBITE on unmentionable parts of my body?

Big hug...Cathy L.

• Soledad
    Soledad

HadEnough is too friggin funny!!

I agree w/Blondie there, when you do write something I pay close attention.

like this thread, right now

anyone else and I would have ignored it.

• rekless
    rekless

Kathy, You got to get over it. You have to think more of yourself. It doesn't matter what title you have. I'm one of the ones that when I post it will most likely end the thread, but I don't mind. Posting gets things off my chest and releaves the pressure. Seems to me you are utting pressure on yourself. Personally I don't read long post and fluff is my stuff. Smile and kiss yourself.

• disciple
    disciple

HadEnuf,

The labels caught me eye too lassie.

I thinks we should let the governing body of the dubposts ( the ruling class elite that pull our threads when they don't agree with their agenda) consider each poster individually and by letter of recommendation and appoint them to an appropriate label by an anointed vote so that all labeled individuals are truly appointed after prayerful or playful consideration. Then a letter of status ship could be posted to the whole congre

WorldWideWeb or this website because in the grand scheme of the WWW everything that occurs on this message board has been foretold to fullfill prophecy and is definitely pointed to in scripture. (if you knew anything about the codedbible.If you don't agree with me just ask prophecor. I think he is the One.

All in fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oo) Or........................NOOOT!

• wednesday
    wednesday

Rekles, is that u in your avatar? nice

• rekless
    rekless

yeap, that's me.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well my my...TY Soleday for those kind words. My self esteem took a big jump there!

rekless: okay...I'm giving myself a big old smacker

I thinks we should let the governing body of the dubposts ( the ruling class elite that pull our threads when they don't agree with their agenda) consider each poster individually and by letter of recommendation and appoint them to an appropriate label by an anointed vote so that all labeled individuals are truly appointed after prayerful or playful consideration. Then a letter of status ship could be posted to the whole congre

disciple: that is just too funny. I almost peed my panties reading your post.

Yes everyone...I repeat...this thread was all in fun...all in fun...all in fun...all in fun...........................................

Cathy L.

• codeblue
    codeblue

HadEnuff: I feel your pain!!!

When I first started posting here I wondered the same thing, and felt like you: sick of all the JW titles, I even got accused of being a troll!!! I then felt this board was no different than going to the KH!!! Fortunately I knew some of the mods that stuck up for me and quieted the name callers down!!!

One of my first few threads was about that topic: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/64364/1.ashx

anyways, I appreciate your posts!!!

CodeBlue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit