It Just Ain't Fair

by HadEnuf 88 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    cANDIDLY-nuts told me she don't want her allowance and you should give it to me Crap Hitting The Fan

Not a chance. You guys both gave up your allowance rights when you started that little squabble. I cannot have that sort of activity going on in my thread here. I might have to take you both into the back room and give you some needed discipline.

so don't get bent out of shape over it, life is to sweet, instead kick back and enjoy the ride

Oh come on JT...this thread has just been sort of a "tongue & cheek" sort of thing. I guess I did not make that clear in my first post. For that I apologize to one and all. I'm definately not "bent out of shape over it". I'm more kind of just out of shape, period. (Yeah...I've got a treadmill. Makes a really good storage device).

FreedomFrog...I'm glad you have enjoyed our light banter on this thread. Anything we can all do to lighten up someone's day. (P.S. I love your name...I happen to have two frog tattoo's...but don't tell any my elders)!!

Cathy L.

• kls
    kls

I might have to take you both into the back room and give you some needed discipline.

Candidly-NUTS wants to go first ,,,,,,,she loves them spankings but she would prefer to get tied up first.

Really !!! she told me so and you know i would never lie to you HadEnuf Too Funny

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    I might have to take you both into the back room and give you some needed discipline.

whooo hooo! we get spankins!! yes ma'am may i have another?

• kls
    kls

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ooooooo kls if you only knew what i did in your monkey chow!

and i'm not weird..i'm " alternative"? lmao

• kls
    kls

ooooooo kls if you only knew what i did in your monkey chow

Well i knew that thats why that piece of chocolate i gave you was really EXLAX,,,,,,,,,,

Does the birdy have the sudden urge to run,,,,,,,

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I can't believe it. A RERUN of yesterday...or is it just one of those dreaded flashbacks.

I must find my bottle of Claritin...you two are making my allergies act up with all that monkey hair and bird feathers floating around here.

Cathy L.

P.S. Since you both seem to be looking forward to going to the back room...I know retract my threats and after I have a walk on my treadmill, I will have to think of something more unpleasant for the both of you that does not include spankings and other pleasurable activities.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

see what you did now KLS? she's gonna plot evil on us!

• kls
    kls

She wants to take us in the BACK ROOM,,,,,,,,,,,,wonder what happens in that room?

HadEnuf,,,,aaa i got fleas real real bad and Candidly- Nuts has poop stains on here bottom from the Exlax !!

Now you wouldn't want to take us in your clean BACK Room ,,,would ya.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    wonder what happens in that room?

Oh thats where the mud wrestling takes place! Its the only decent thing to do after such a aweful series of arguments have taken place.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit