It Just Ain't Fair

by HadEnuf 88 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Now Now candidlynuts and kls. We MUST behave on MY thread here. I've got a good thing going here and I don't want it ruined by your petty little spats. Am I making myself perfectly clear? Do you BOTH need a time out? Do I have to take away both or your allowances? I might just make it to the next level with this baby. Who would have thunk it? Hahahahaha! (Evil laugh issuing forth from HadEnuf's mouth after taking increased dosage of pain medication after having read some of the comments on MY thread).

Cathy L. (Trying to do her best imitation of the aforementioned Minimus type thread)

• Valis
    Valis
    Cathy L. (Trying to do her best imitation of the aforementioned Minimus type thread)

You will simply have to do more...

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Valis...I'm doing the best I can. I don't know how I could do any more than I am. What do you want from me? I have given my blood, sweat & tears to this thread and still you want more, more, more. Is it possible to become an apostate from an apostate website? You may put me over the edge with your constant demands for increasing my output. I feel my life slowly ebbing away.......all this pressure might lead me back to....ARGHHHHHHHHHHH...the KH!!! Could there be a worse punishment? I think not.

(Just kidding of course)

Cathy L.

• Valis
    Valis
    I have given my blood

I would like to announce to the congregation that Sister Cathy is now disfellowshipped..

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

HadEnuf Cathy. Hey, another wonderful smart ass! Please speak up more often.

I ignore the labels these days, especially since reaching Jedi class. I got my light sabers, but I still cannot levitate except with the help of legumes and Lipitor and then only enough to get out of the room!

Hugs

Brenda

(of the "Jedi only means I don't wanna do the housework" - class)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ack dont take away my allowance! do you KNOW how much emu tampons COST?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Shame on you Valis...you didn't notify me of my judicial committee meeting and I wouldn't go anyway even if you did, so there. But good...I'm glad I'm DF'd finally. I knew the time would come. I'd been flying under the radar far too long. You have relieved me of a huge burden of waiting for the BIG MOMENT. So I guess I should be thankful for the announcement. So I take back the "Shame on you" part.

But Brenda...I don't want to do housework either...so I deserve to be a Jedi and have my light sabre and all that other good stuff to play with. Then I could levitate myself over to the KH and use my light sabre to knock some sense into them there JW's. A hug back to you! (Is that supposed to be a hug thingee)?

Cathy L.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Looks like a hug thingee to me! And Thanx for the Hug!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Okay. I won't take away your allowance because I am in a generous mood and I know you need the "necessities". But you can't watch the Animal Planet channel for a week. You have been especially naughty with that last picture.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

no animal planet? thats harsh.. ok i'll just watch cinemax late night tv!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit