It Just Ain't Fair

by HadEnuf 88 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Okay candidlynuts. I won't take away your allowance because I am in a generous mood and I know you need the "necessities". But you can't watch the Animal Planet channel for a week. You have been especially naughty with that last picture.

P.S. YW for the hug Brenda!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Just as long as it's not that Adult Programming stuff.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

its not adult.. honest!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

okay...I believe you. Now I need to go watch American Idol...I'll keep an eye on you and that monkey person when I get back.

Cathy L.

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

I have been a member for a few years and I am still labeled a "newbie". I don't have much time to post like i used to so maybe that's why I am a newbie. But hope I deserve to be at least on the seniority list?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Exactly my point datsdethspicable...we've been hanging around here for years and we're still sitting on the bottom looking up. In fact...it's very DESPICABLE.

Cathy L.

• Valis
    Valis

Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth, Pass This on World-Wide, By: Brownboy

I think you guys are posting in the wrong thread..

• kls
    kls

Cowboy 2monkey person when I get back.

WHOS YOU CALLING A MONKEY PERSON,,,,,,,,i IS A PRIMATE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL

cANDIDLY-nuts told me she don't want her allowance and you should give it to me Crap Hitting The Fan

• JT
    JT

Keep this in mind-- labels will always be here, it all depends on what purpose they serve, as one of jw titles were used to determine ones love FOR GOD HIMSELF

EVERYONe knew a speical pioneer had a greater love for god than an irregular pub- smile in that context labels were used to hurt folks and determine their love for god

but lets say you want to buy a home and the mortage company says your FICA score is 899, now would you complain about being labeled a "EXCELLENT" CREDIT RISK

SO IT all depends upon the purpose the label serves,

i have never seen anyone on this site "INVOKE THEIR STATUS", UNLIKE at the hall we were quick to be informed she is an elders wife, do you know who's seat you just took- THE CO- SMILE

so don't get bent out of shape over it, life is to sweet, instead kick back and enjoy the ride

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I read through this whole thread and I'm still laughing. You guys are just too fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit