It Just Ain't Fair

by HadEnuf 88 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

Awesome! I don't take you too seriously, I was just going with the flow of the comments. Didn't mean to read into it more than what was posted. I took it at face value and only offered what I thought might help if you were serious.

Only trying to help! And I'm glad you're WAY ABOVE all this. Whew...

u/d (of the I'm a little slow class)

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

See what you've started now Cathy, a flame war. Is this the attention you were lookin' for today.

Now put your teeth back in and get back to your housework.

cj

• kls
    kls

NO HADENUF COME BACK ,,,,,,,,,,, iT'S OK 
  • HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hey...at least I'm on my way up the "labeling ladder" by annoying people so I have a chance to make retorts. Yeah...go Cathy go.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh, and what the heck is a flame war? Do I need to get out my fire extinquisher?

Cathy L. "The Innocent One"

P.S. And another thing...I had my knee replaced last August (need pity) and it did not go well and so I have been on narcotic pain killers for quite some time and am sadly addicted so sometimes my thoughts and comments may be a result of hallucinating from the meds. I can't wait to go to the Betty Ford center to de-tox and maybe I'll get to have some famous person as a roomie. I'll keep you updated just in case.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Sorry to digress,

But I've really been trying to be a more "well behaved" poster lately and I'm always looking for ways to improve. I just re-read your post and honest to "God" I didn't see any phrases that hinted at it being funny and tongue in cheek. Maybe a or a "lol" here and there might have tipped me off to the tenor of your letter. I honestly was giving you the benefit of the doubt and read your comments exactly as they appeared and I meant no disrespect with my comment (please re-read to confirm).

Anyway, don't leave on account of me... please!

u/d

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

This is probably the third or fourth thread within a month to bring up the titles and compare them to the offices held in Dubdom, I think that's why it's being taken seriously. Since the previous posters were all quite serious, the assumption is you were, too.

(The fact that they were all newbie's and you're a "queen" shoulda been a clue, eh? We're a widdle swoe.)

Dave

• kls
    kls

I PROCLAIM THAT .... HadEnuf stay a senior member for the rest on the time on this board.Too Funny

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Here ya go. You'll need it for the supper that your burning, while your on here.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Excellent observation AA- we are "newbies" don't look at our titles look at the date we started posting

u/d (of the wish my threads got this much attention class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit