Funniest WT Pics.....

by Preston 115 Replies latest social humour

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Do you think her big ole plaid skirt is turning him on? Can you imagine a matching bra and panty set? That'd be hilarious!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Maybe in view of the ram's head plaque the caption shouldn't be "How you doin?" but "Hey, baby, what's your sign?" Better to fit the 70's style of the picture, too!

• Preston
    Preston

"Meeeeeee andddddd Misuss...Mrs. Jones............."

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Proly more like "Where's my money biotch"

• Celia
    Celia

OMG What's this one about ???

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

These comments are HILARIOUS!

Steve's visual about going outside the door with the cookies is SO FUNNY!

Thanks for the great laugh folks!

hugs,

Annie

• steve2
    steve2

"So, Shirley, shall we skip the Truth book this week? You've got the gist of it anyway: The world's a mess and there's not much we can do to solve all these big problems. There are some things we can do, though...if you know what I mean...You look so hot and I feel so......"

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

yep, remember this one too--think it was in the live forever book--this one under the title of "seeking your mates pleasure" (servicing your mate) I had the first copy of the book which showed this woman only she was posing seductively in a robe....But suppose there were complaints about that one in WT land, so they came up with this picture, plaid skirt and all. Do you think the guy having his thumb in his pocket here is an indication that this guy is about to get frisky or what? and what is this woman thinking ? the WT leaves a lot up to the imagination ...

• Preston
    Preston
    OMG What's this one about ???

Its the YPA book, pg. 27 about "how can I get my folks to give me more freedom"

• steve2
    steve2
    servicing your mate

Sounds like hard work...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit