Funniest WT Pics.....

by Preston 115 Replies latest social humour

• blondie
    blondie

Preston, that last picture is the 2nd version of the one in the PE book. The first one showed her sitting there in a robe. Does anyone have that?

Blondie

• Poztate
    Poztate
    servicing your mate
    Sounds like hard work...

WELL...Hopefully it will be.....

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

"Jezebel, joo got some 'splainin' to do!"

"aaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

laters

kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Really, I don't see how she's gonna get any in that skirt she's wearin'. On the other hand, the skirt comes off 2 minutes later anyway (and 5 minutes later she puts it back on, ha ha).

She looks like she totally wants it in that picture.

laters

kaykay_mp

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Do you think her big ole plaid skirt is turning him on?

I hope I'm not only prevert, but plaid skirts are just Hottttttttttt!!!!, let alone the garters and stockings hidden underneath!!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

<shudder>

Thanks for the memories. The old Revelation book had the picture where all the people were being 'destroyed' that gave my kids nightmares. Especially since it showed kids. Anyone got that one?

Jean

• prophecor
    prophecor

The first one showed her sitting there in a robe. Does anyone have that?
    I wanna see!!! I wanna see!!!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

My favorite is the Harlot sitting on the Dragon in the Revelation book. Her head is tipped and she's drinking....

She looked like she was having more fun than I was reading the Revelation book and the twists to make it plausible that the Great Crowd wasn't in heaven but on earth and at the sametime before the thrown.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Yeah I always love the pictures of people sinning. They had one from the 70's or something and it showed people dancing in a disco. Friggin hilarious!!!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Does anyone have any pictures from articles on Rock Music. They always had a picture of a blond curly haired lead singer screaming and a sweaty dark haired guitar player beside him. It looked like a number of well known pictures of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. Like This:

Muisc that Debases:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit