Funniest WT Pics.....

by Preston 115 Replies latest social humour

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I found it! Isn't the internet wonderful:

Forget earthquakes, floods, lightening strikes, and hail - watch out for the BIG PAPER TOWEL.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

On that 3 feet picture. What the hell is that behind the 3 feet guy. Looks like the face of a baboon, or maybe a demon?

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Dude on the right: "Dammit! Why didn't someone call me and tell me we'd be throwing money at the temple instead of weaving baskets?!? Screw you Pharisees!"

laters

kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

alt

"Yeah, I thought those accusations about child molesting were funny, too. Oh, let's put this whole thing behind us and I'll take the kids out for ice cream!"

laters

kaykay_mp

• bebu
    bebu

Merry and Runningman, those pictures (with your captions) are ... just ... too... funny!!!!!!

Hey, I hope that God chooses Bounty... it's the quicker-picker-upper, you know!

That extra-foot picture... is weird. And there must have been quite a windstorm going, as they are all leaning forward. I think that someone drew the faces and the bodies. Then someone told them that everyone had to have feet, so he just hastily drew them in below without really thinking about whether they were going to match an individual very well. It sure gives that impression, anyway.

bebu

• vitty
    vitty

Dmouse

Forget the man sniffing what about the one lying on the floor with his robe "just so" and arns outstretched??????

• berylblue
    berylblue

alt

Hey, what's Omar Shariff doing with Tsar Nicholas and the Kaiser? Was this some Dr. Zhivago theme? Where's Lara? Why didn't they toss in Rasputin as well?

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I found it! Isn't the internet wonderful:

Forget earthquakes, floods, lightening strikes, and hail - watch out for the BIG PAPER TOWEL

Sure hope it's BOUNTY...the "quicker picker-upper".

• bebu
    bebu

Beat you to it, beryl!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

alt

Harlotta: "Hey, Culligan Man..."

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest