Funniest WT Pics.....

by Preston 115 Replies latest social humour

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

sweetp........heres the link to that site i was talking about..its far fetched because they like.......fold pictures up to find obscure images..but it was entertaining to go thru it.

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/jodrellbank/hyperdrive/479/Knowledge_book.htm

scroll down for the wierder pictures

• Quotes
    Quotes

FlyingHighNow,

That pic appeared in BOTH:

*** Watchtower 1997 September 1 p.23 ***
    *** What Does God Require Of Us? (brochure) 1996 ***

For more beautiful "pictures and illustrations that serve to impress the thoughts of the text on the mind of the student" consult the Picture Gallery at http://quotes.watchtower.ca/pictures.htm.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    That pic appeared in BOTH:

*** Watchtower 1997 September 1 p.23 ***
    *** What Does God Require Of Us? (brochure) 1996 ***

Thanks, Quotes. I was long inactive by the time those were published. It's hard to believe that even the WTBTS would stoop to publishing such graphically violent pictures that children will be exposed to.

As I always say, "With gods like that, who needs enemies?"

• avishai
    avishai

Anyone notice the extra foot in the pic in the back of the tan songbook?

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

LOL avishai, we used to look at that picture and laugh about the extra foot, too!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, but if someone will post that picture, you can see that the foot does have an owner. The skirt, of the dude next to the owner of the foot, hangs over it. Have a look at it and you'll see. Does anyone have a scan of it?

• Quotes
    Quotes

avishai:
    ==============
    ==============

NOTICE????? Heck, trying to figure out what was up with that pic is the only thing that kept me sane through many assemblies!!!!

The first time I showed it to my (now ex-) wife, she thought is was funny, as did I. Toward the end of my exit, if she even caught me looking at it she would give me that "holier-than-thou" look of disgust.

Other funny things about that pic:

- all of the feet are messed up! Or should I say, the legs and body curve at impossible directions in order to meet up with the feed. Rickets? Scabies? What cause bone deformations like this? I though the handi-capped were not allowed to enter the temple; how did these guys sneak in?

- the old guy just right of the fold, in the purple sash, is grasping his chest and appears to be having a heart attack

~Quotes, of the "Accompanying My Mind With Mindless Amusements" class

• Quotes
    Quotes

FlyingHighNow,

As one who has spent countless assembly hours examining this pic, I respectfully disagree.

Start with the right-most guy and follow down to his feet.

Now start with the 2nd from right guy and follow down to his fee.

Now ask yourself who the "extra" pair of feet belongs to. Or, more correctly, why those feet have legs and a skirt, but nothing else.

DEEMONZ????!!!!????!!!!

~Quotes

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Quotes, please scan and post the whole pic. Someone pointed out to me that all the feet have owners. After that it was clear to me. You just have to get over the idea that the feet have to be directly under the skirt they belong to. Get the book out and look, you'll see.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Start with the right-most guy and follow down to his feet.

That's where you went wrong. I don't have the book here with me anymore and it's been years, but you can see it if you look. It's just bad art at its finest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit