by Preston 115 Replies latest social humour

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Yummm....rock and roll....

nice pic, IG.

Jeannie

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    Do you think her big ole plaid skirt is turning him on? Can you imagine a matching bra and panty set? That'd be hilarious!

LOL pink you just tickle me!!

• Big Dog
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

Say baby, Do you want the LD or to be Held?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Say baby, Do you want the LD or to be Held? LOL you guys

I hope you all know you are going straight to hell for all these bad comments about our illustrious art department

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I hope I don't kill the thread but someone made the comment about the supposedly ram head in the pic....

With all the shenigans that goes on in bethel that was told on the bethel memories thread, I'm starting to believe that maybe some very intelligent artists (that had slight hangovers from all the drinking) may have hidden a few subliminal thingys.....

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont know the link but someone somewhere has a website that is supposedly full of hidden pictures and subliminal messages in wtbs pictures.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Actually, that sis doesn't have anything on under that plaid skirt.

Is it my imagination, or can you clearly see Mr. Plant's endowment in that pic? To the right of his zipper. Those were the days: rock stars in thin denim Landlubber jeans with no undies. Oh yeah and then there was Mr. Morrison in his leather pants with no undies: same effect. I first noticed it when seeing The Song Remains The Same on the big screen.

• Quotes
    Quotes

I'm always surprised by the suggestiong that Will Smith and John Lithgow will be dead with their eyes open due to Armageddon.

I mean, come one now! Wild Wild West was bad, but nobody needs to be killed over it! Furthermore, I LIKED Harry and the Hendersons!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Quotes, where is that pic from? Which pub?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit