Funniest WT Pics.....

by Preston 115 Replies latest social humour

• Preston
    Preston

I thought this was "Bull" from Night Court when I was a kid...

Lucille Ball?!?...from "I Love Lucy"??!?!?

This is how th WT views gay people...cowboy hats, neckties, and blue-blockers....

You stay in your...erm....fence!

The WT left too much for the imagination...you knew what these two were thinking about!

That's all for now

- Preston

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

On the tissue box behind the sexy nubian mama is suposedly a zodiac rams head. One of the many proposed fnords in the liturature.

Sorry bout spelling, to late to plug it into word. To late to think straight.

IPSec

• steve2
    steve2

Please, please, please: Can you find the one from a late 1960s watchtower that shows a very smiling younger sister, head tilted to one side, mouth open revealing lovely teeth, standing at the doorstep as an elderly sister answers the door to find the lovely younger sister presenting her with a plate of cookies.

I remember that picture so well!

Even today when I feel in a Julie Andrews frame of mind, I rush outside with an empty plate, knock on my own door and when my (male) partner answers it, I offer him the plate, smiling ever so sweetly with my best JW smile. He tries to smile back, but he just shakes his head and goes back inside. He's so uncooperative! Why can't he play along just like in the Watchtower.

I credit the watchtower with my lovely, smiling, plate-offering disposition!

• Preston
    Preston

I credit the watchtower with my lovely, smiling, plate-offering disposition!
    LOL@Steve. Too funny!

• gespro
    gespro

Preston- thanks for the memories LOL!

Those images brought back waaaaaay too many memories like it was yesterday...

As a kid, I remember the 'Let's throw the conniving, old harlot out of the window' image hitting that special spot of violence intermingled with sex...

AND who knew Micheal Cain was gay?

• Preston
    Preston
    AND who knew Micheal Cain was gay?

It's a dead ringer, isn't it? Obviously, somebody didn't like "Get Carter"!

As for more WT pics, I always get a chuckle at Joenobody's "Crazy Old Dude"

- Preston

• vitty
    vitty

They actually changed that last picture, but I can remember why

My book is 1982 same picture, so a different one must have been in an earlier addition

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I can't scan stuff by now I miss the specific electric plug (dammit) but they all sounds funny to "childish sick spirited" to me now ...

• prophecor
    prophecor

How You Doin?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

She was sitting on a bed with her nightcoat which had a furry collar in the original 1st printing of that book. Then WTBS changed it. The WTBS was so piggy. Bad Bad

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit