Funniest WT Pics.....

by Preston 115 Replies latest social humour

• heatherg
    heatherg

Nos, something about that water spitting always stuck with me too. Anyone got that pic to post? hg

• heatherg
    heatherg

You know what was the funniest about those sex questions is when it was a young single guy doing the reading, conducting, or even funnier when they answered it like they knew what they were talking about!

• Quotes
    Quotes

FHN said:
    ===============
    It's just bad art at its finest.
    ===============

Now THERE is something we can agree on!!!!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

On a side note, I?ve always loved the way the faithful are allowed to wear national costume in paradise, maybe even forced. Best dig out my pinstripe whistle and dust of the bowler, Armageddon?s a coming.

• unique1
    unique1
    I'm always surprised by the suggestiong that Will Smith and John Lithgow will be dead with their eyes open due to Armageddon.

OH MY GOD!! NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE!!

• Quotes
    Quotes

unique1, yes, there is a striking similarity there. I wonder if there is a story to explain these celebrity "dopplegangers".

~Quotes.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

The lady on the right side of the picture reminds me of the lady on Bewitched that was always being nosy:

"Abner! AAAAAAAAAAAAAbner! Will you put that gun down! There's that witch who lived next door to us. Hurry up and help me drag her outta that pile and I'll prove it to you!"

Abner: "You crazy bitch. *pow!*"

laters

kaykay_mp

• IT Support
    IT Support

Avishai / Quotes:

I can't find any extra feet... !!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The 1979 WT "Resurrected each to his own Place"

Front cover White europeans, tears pouring down their faces, welcoming back the dead.

Study article inside, same people, tears pouring down their faces, welcoming back the dead. Faces crayoned to black african, hair afrod (at least in the english speaking edition)

HB

• avishai
    avishai

OK, blow the pic up, print it, set it as your background, whatever so you can see th whole thing. Now look at the second to the last guy on the far right and the last guy on the far right. Now look down at their feet. The last guy either has two wets of feet or there's an extra set. If not, the last guy's feet are WAY off in the wrong place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit