What kind of music do you listen to?

by Dustin 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Dustin have you ever heard of a Wisconsin band called ,DEAD BABY SPIDER MONKEYS?

kls...they just played here in Milwaukee.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Radiohead & Rage Against the Machine, two great bands that I completely missed during their heyday.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm lucky enough to be the manager of a downtown, 1500 -person concert venue in Portland, OR. I get to see all the shows I want for free. Sorry, had to show off a little. By the way, any of you Nor'westerners out there can come see a show for free. (I have guest-list priveledges.)

• Mulan
    Mulan
    By the way, any of you Nor'westerners out there can come see a show for free.

Okay.................now that is a valuable piece of information. Thanks a lot!!!

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

i like a lot of different kinds of music...cole porter, motorhead, zero 7, flogging molly, tori amos, nine inch nails, brian eno, laurie anderson, lou reed, nwa, public enemy, me first & the gimme gimmes, john coltrane, miles davis, johnny cash, ben folds five, most 80's new wave stuff and everything in between....currently am stuck on dresden dolls, louis xiv, my chemical romance, and old run dmc....

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Of course I'll often just put on the Boss or Beatles, but lately.....

Green Day

Maroon 5

Fountains of Wayne

Modest Mouse

And I'll admit to listening to Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.

• kls
    kls

Nancy Drake ,,,,, kls...they just played here in Milwaukee.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

THE BAND

THE STONES

GNR

VAN HALEN---not van hagar

• upside/down
    upside/down

STP- your post reminded me of Joe Dirt. "not Van-Hagar" lol

u/d

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

upside/down-anything that makes one think of joe dirt is great,my work here is done

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit