What kind of music do you listen to?

by Dustin 108 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Every ... I'm a music lover since always (can't live without - would be a torture) if I like it whatever it is well (that doesn't mean I love every music) but I'm open to every kind !!!

• Dustin
    Dustin

I'm looking forward to the new NIN as well. That should be awesome. I just hope it's similar to "Pretty Hate Machine".

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I got my daughter the Jay~Z and Linkin Park Cd for Chrismas.

She loves the cd, but is mad at Jay~Z for saying " I got 99 problems but the bitch aint one"

KLS Shhhhhh

• kls
    kls

KLS! How can you hear the music with all that wax build up you have in yer ears?

• Mulan
    Mulan

I like all kinds of music, with the exception of some jazz and all rap, which isn't music in my mind.

We watched the movie De Lovely on Saturday night, so now I am listening to some of my Dad's Cole Porter CD's. Love them!!

Usually I am listening to Rod Stewart, Wynona, Josh Grobin, Clay Aiken, Bee Gees and a soft rock radio station.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Anything but Kingdom Melodies (esp. that operatic crap), and Heavy Rap.

I'm partial to Rock- GnR baby!

But I dabble in most kinds...

u/d

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Just about everything but mainly R&B. Reggae, rap, rock, some pop music. I can't get into country (other than the pop versions)! Maybe I just don't hear it enough.

• Dustin
    Dustin

Stefanie I didn't get that Jay Z/Linkin Park CD yet. Is it worth buying?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I like all kinds of music, with the exception of some jazz

Aww I cant stand Jazz, it reminds me of my ex, and anything that reminds me of him makes me wanna

KLS! Stop pooping on me!

• Dustin
    Dustin

When you mention GnR, all I have to say is Axle was everything a lead singer is supposed to be and not supposed to be all wrapped into one. He is awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit