What kind of music do you listen to?

by Dustin 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I like to listen to alot of music. I am mostly a hard rocker, Godsmack, Soil, Marilyn Manson. I also like alot of rap, Snoop, G-Unit, Kanye West, Xzibit. Now when I was a JW this was always a topic of contreversy. It would go so far as I had to keep my cardoors locked because the elders would go and search my vehicle to see what they could find. Even when I locked my doors they would go out during the meeting and look through the windows to see if they could find anything. I always had to watch what I played when any of the Witness kids were with me, as they thought it was fun to tell on me. Anybody else ever have that problem? What do you like to listen to?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

The fact that I listened to The Doors was brought up as a reason for my disfellowshipping. I like all kinds of music, and the best part is that I don't have to feel guilty anymore about what I choose to listen to.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I can't believe they yelled at you for "The Doors". That's crazy.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Right now I am into Chevelle and My Chemical Romance.

• kls
    kls

hard rocker, Godsmack, Soil, Marilyn Manson.,,, That sounds like me but Rap ? well that i have a hard time listening to, i do try but it just ain't me .

• Dustin
    Dustin

Chevelle is good stuff Stefanie. If you like that you should check out the new Breaking Benjamin CD.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

KLS

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

KLS! How can you hear the music with all that wax build up you have in yer ears?

Chevelle is good stuff Stefanie. If you like that you should check out the new Breaking Benjamin CD.
    Uh huh got that sweetie! BB has to be my favorite of the year.
  • GetBusyLiving27
    GetBusyLiving27

Im into basically everything.., but especially excited about the new Nine Inch Nails album being released in a couple of months.

• kls
    kls

Stef say's I am into Chevelle ,,,,ya always in the back seat flat on her back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit